7. One night stand

Look who updated!!!

Alright vote and comment please! This chapter was hard af to write and idk if i did justice to it or not but here you go!

P.S Breakfast with Champions featuring Virat Kohli has been watched by me for the 7th time and i fall in love with this man everytime!

---

Anushka had spent alot of time in Newyork. It was practically her home, her safe haven, it was the place she felt the most comfortable at, the place where she was not shy of asking for what she wanted, the place where she could go to a bar, have a few drinks and then meet a man, go back to his place and forget everything that made her so upset that she had to sleep with a stranger.

There was Luke, the man she slept with after she found out her father was going to marry someone, then there was Brandon who she slept with after getting her heart broken from a guy she liked in class. She stopped all of that once she met her ex boyfriend though.

There was nothing more she valued more than loyalty and love. She respected relationships and she respected everything that came along with it, the trust, the love, the care. So why would she do this?

Why would she choose to do something with a committed man knowing damn well it would kill her if the same thing happened to her.

She could still feel the soreness from last night, she could feel the place between her legs bruised, bite marks that burned her back and lips so swollen that she felt them blaze.

She was fucked. Literally and figuratively.

"You awake?" She softly asked as she laid beside him, regretting everything that had happened and yet feeling like it was bound to happen.

"Yes."

"I don't know what to say." Virat sighed, feeling numb.

Before he could respond though, he heard chatters and voices. Virat jolted up in shock. He had given off to all the servants and he certainly had locked the house so who was there, at this moment?

His eyes shot up and he jolted out of the bed. No. No. No.

What the hell did he do?

His eyes looked at the woman sprawled right across him, her bra thrown over the bedside, her dress on the floor, her heels thrown against the wall.

He didn't have the time to feel guilty or time to think about anything. He ran across the room and quickly locked the bedroom door.

He shook her.

"Get the fuck up!" He whisper yelled in anger.

This fucking woman could ruin everything he loved. This woman was the reason he had cheated on the one woman he could even die for.

Anushka shot up from the bed. She seemed out of her wits.

"Sonam's here, wear your clothes and enter the closet. You'll see a door inside, open it and enter the guest room. Stay there!" Anushka was too shocked to move.

Virat stared at her.

"What are you looking at?! Go!" He yelled again, pushing her inside the walk in closet and closing the door.

He sprayed his cologne all over the room removing the scent of sex and alcohol.

He wore his tshirt as quickly as he could and his boxers too. He couldn't afford feeling guilty right now. He had to act fast.