11. The fucking difference

After a few messages and your comments about a Virat POV, I finally wrote it. Even though it's hard to write his pov. Especially as a cheater lol.

Virushka's red carpet interview and pictures made me wanna just cry for the love they have omygod.

Anyway, please vote, comment and make me a happy person. Comments make me happy and i need it cause periods are fuckin painful😭😭💔

P.S its sad to see all the negativity and chaos around padmavati. Why are we desis so intolerant? Theres so much intolerance in pakistan and in India too. Like why can't some people just let us be happy. I mean how can a 2 hour movie change your history? THat is insane.

Things are pretty bad in Pakistan as well and it is because of intolerance so yeah twins lmao

-

Now back to the chapter!

VIRAT

I couldn't get her out of my mind.

I just couldn't.

I don't know what came over me when I hugged her but I felt like it was the right thing to do. Even though I knew what had happened the last time I had been close to her.

Looking at her made me feel two very different things. The first was that I was lucky to have been born in a family where all I got was love. The second was a feeling of grief. For her. I didn't pity her but heck I would be lying if I said that her not getting the love she deserved didn't affect me.

I never thought someone so vibrant and so beautiful could be so hurt from the inside.

I wanted to know more and more about her. I wanted to know her favourite color, her favourite food, her favourite holiday destination, her favourite place, her favourite drink. Everything. I had hated her on the first day, I loathed her for coming between Sonam and I, on the second day I felt guilty. Guilty for doing this to Sonam, on the third day I had dreams about that night, dreams that were pleasant, on the fourth day I pretended to hate her but didn't really. The feeling was nowhere close to hate and I hated myself for feeling that way. Now, the guilt was gone.

I loved Sonam, I love Sonam but something about Anushka makes me want to have her again. Writhing under me in pleasure while I thrust inside her again and again.

That feeling of incompleteness and uneasiness was slowly taking over me. I couldn't concentrate on anything but her. My work was getting affected.

It had been two weeks since I had last seen her. I thought she would atleast be at the success party of Sinha's new movie because his son Gautam was her friend. I even took several glances at their group but I didn't see her anywhere.