Chapter II/2: Three Odd Fellows

I'll be putting this book on another writing platform as well (link will be in my bio), so expect lots of updates soon.

There are a lot of new characters, and I'll take my time to slowly present them all, ye and they're all mysterious and rly old immortal old trees, so rly OP when fighting.

Have fun reading:

Siuks,
23rd July, 8th Zyvrona
Akshasha, Village beneath the Silver Mountains

         A youth around fifteen breathed out, raising his left hand. He had a flaming, short red hair and dazzling green eyes, even with somewhat immature face, he was already considered a ladykiller.

He was, despite his looks, about to turn seven thousand and fifteen the next month, and the level of his Kin was already over two hundred. If he were on Axis, he'd be considered a peerless genius.

His gaze unwavering, he stared at the black haired man in front of him seriosly. Gripping the staff tighter, he began to chant.

"Crimson red that stains the night sky! Envelop my enemies, shine the blood on their lives, burn away everything to smithereens! Dance, Crimson Moon—"

"Whatever, sché *(water)!" the other guy only raised and lowered his left hand before the youth found himself under enormous water tear the size of a house.

He only had time to widen his eyes before he was completely drenched in water from head to toe and the black haired guy only sighed, turning around.

The world sure is unfair when you have the power.

"Uncle Urlich, that is so unfair! Why did you interrupt me in the middle of the super awesome magic spell?" the boy barely got up, yet the first thing he did was complain instead.

"What super spell? You can't even light the woods with that weak flame, much less hurt me. And what is with that overbearing long chant? I could've killed you at least ten thousand times by the time you finished reciting. An enemy wouldn't let you do so, either."

Yes, it was the same guy who found Ayla before. Only, that divinity around him was completely gone and he seemed like an ordinary human at the moment. Moreover, he looked like some vulgar guy who would trick you in the middle of the streets and play dirty. His hair was tied up, as usual, but it still almost reached the ground. He had a few strays of his beard, unshaved, and he wore ordinary clothes of a commoner.

You wouldn't even say that he's someone immortal at this moment. But the fact is that he is. He summoned that water with a single word, without being exhausted, and it wasn't even his primary element.

"Who would bother killing around? Magic is all about showing off and and presenting it's beauty, no one is sneaky nowadays to attack in the middle of an attack!" the boy protested, but Ulrich only snickered at that.

Being young must be wonderful. You can be stupid and enjoy it.

But the words the boy spoke were actually reasonable. The area they were in was occupied with low level beings and there were rarely crimes here. When it came to fights, most of them were show offs of skills and people would even pay to watch them.

The example was the youth in front of him. He was a rare talent, one Ulrich rarely saw for his entire life and was surprisingly a student in one of fifty great academies that prepared immortals and helped them grow stronger in the entire South Numer.

Now, don't underestimate those academies for numbering only fifty. The South Numer alone was the size of a galaxy in human Realm, so that says a lot. And those academies were really picky and never accepted commoners at that, so the boy being able to join them and even have some influence that made academies fight each other for him made him a bit too arrogant. He wasn't bad, though.