Chapter 15: His inner evil

- They told me my dreams would come true... However, they forgot to tell me that my nightmares are dreams too -

HIS INNER EVIL

July 22nd,
Axis, The White Castle

They were still at the White Castle. As far as Ayla was informed, they were waiting for 'special people' to came, but no one would dare to tell her their names, as if they feared them. Viktor... His eyes would darken at mention of them for some reason, so she'd never even dare to ask him. And that's all she knew of it. As of Ace, because of his fast aging, he looked like nine years old boy. Not everyone here liked Viktor, but that never bothered him, he liked to be feared. Everything was just great, until that night, a night that started everything.
A night, when Ayla learnt of his dark side, of his Inner Evil.
Of Irsayl.

It was the middle of the night when she was having a bath. Viktor wasn't around for whole day, so she wondered where he went. Shrugging it off, since he had a habit of simply dissappearing from time to time, Ayla dried herself the way Vik taught her to be careful while stepping out of the tub and grabbed one of his shirt as pyjamas that still went down to her midthigh. It was so good having his scent all around her at the nights when he wasn't around. Once she got out of bathroom and did her routine which included hair-combing, tooth-brushing and and making a braid out of her hair, she immediately headed to bed, but ended up bumping at someone. Ayla instantly knew it was him, so she hugged him the strongest she could.

"Welcome back, Vi, it took you soooo long to come," she smiled and felt his hand going around her neck. She thought that he was probably going to kiss her... But instead of kissing her as he always did, he slammed her body in the wall behind, leaving her out of breath. She immediately knew that something was off, that was him, yet it felt different, like someone else was in his body. As she glanced at him, he seemed annoyed, and it scared her.

"Vi-Vik, what's wrong..." she managed to say through croaked voice, and it only seemed to anger him even more, since the next thing she felt was his knee on her belly leaving her breathless.

"Vi-Vik..." she started but stopped when she felt her back slam in the wall opposite from the one where she was. Ayla tried to stand up, but ended up coughing blood. She immediately knew that she had some of her ribs broken already. As if it wasn't enough, she felt him kick her from side and he soon stood on her left arm with one of his feet.

"You shall not speak unless I ask you for, and certainly won't give me some silly nicknames, you whöre!" he said, but his voice sounded so cold and hollow. Whoever was this guy, Ayla knew that he was certainly not Viktor.

She felt his hand on her head and he soon pulled her by her hair lifting her up as she screamed, but soon ended up being thrown on the bed. In an instant, he was on top of her and started to kiss her. His kisses were dry and rough and as she tried to move her head on side from them, she soon felt burning feeling on her cheek from his palm.

He slapped her.

"You bítch, I shall learn you to be good little pet your are so you'll know your place," he put his head on her forehead and she suddenly had a feeling like her body was set on fire, so she screamed from the top of her lungs. Once she realized what happened, Ayla was scared like never in her life.
He took out her wings.

"Now, lesson number one," he started and with both his arms crushed her wings breaking them. The pain was too much for Ayla to deal with, it was like every single bone in her body has been broken, and she couldn't even scream from it.