Chapter 18; Loving him

Holly fuck, I've just deleted the chapter .Here it is again

Dedicated to SungPar13

- We should love, not fall in love, for everything that falls-breaks, but be careful for there is a difference between falling in love and being in love with someone -

LOVING HIM

July 31th
Axis, The White Castle

The light was shining stronger then ever illuminating Ayla's body staring at the four Suns in Axis giving Viktor a perfect view on her. She was so deep in thoughts about his words how he deserved nothing less and wondered what exactly did happen. On the other side, Victor was in bed not being able to take away his eyes from this breathtaking view. He wondered just how lucky is he. However, if she didn't get in bed, she may get sick, so no matter how he liked this view, he stood up and hugged her from behind enveloping both of their bodies in same time with a blanket. She was so little, so perfect for him, while for her, being in his embrace seemed like only safe place there is in this cruel world. He knew it, and started nuzzling his head in her neck. She smelled divine, looked breathtaking and felt like drugs when he was in her. However, no matter how strong he wanted to feel her again, he knew he couldn't, not again after what he did, he just got her back to some point, distancing her more would kill him. And then he realized it, he finally fell in love. He is in love with her. This innocent mate of him.

Even though he knew he could never love again, he finally does, and that surprised him. When he met her, he didn't know just how hard will she make him feel. He thought, it will be one sided love marriage... Man, was he wrong.

"Say Vic..." she started and he kissed her head.

"Yes?" he asked with his eyes closed.

"Would you ever let go of me?" she was afraid he will say yes, that he will get bored from her one day, and she would die, because she already loved him too much. On the other hand, he thought that her love is dissappearing, that she realized what kind of monster he is and want to get away. He was lost in words.

"Why do you ask?" he asked trying to keep his voice still but was afraid of answer. However he just had to hear it.

"It's silly... I.. I... You won't throw me away when you get bored of me, right..?" this question caught him off guard and she was now the one afraid of answer.

"How could you ever think about that?" he turned her so she could face him "I would never get bored of you, Hon, I... I'm already so much..." he stopped, sure she told him that million times, but was it really what was on her heart.

"What?" she asked, who knows what was he about to say.

"...in love with you, Ayls." her breath stopped while her mind was trying to realize what he just said. He loves her. So she did what she wanted for long time now. Sitting completely in his lap, she took his face in both of her hands and whispered "And I love you too.." and kissed him tenderly putting all of her feelings in that one kiss. And he, he was too happy to do anything but just stand still and let her do what she wants.

And that night, the light of four black Suns really seemed to shine stronger...
August 1st
Axis, The White Castle

Once the morning came, he couldn't make himself wake her up. She has finally fell asleep about two hours ago and looking at her now to him seemed so surreal. One part of her brown hair was sprayed all over the philow making funny knots, while the other one was on his arm and chest. She was his light, but light always calls to dark. Every creature seek protection in light and the darker the thing is, the more it will be attached to it. He was afraid of himself around her, she makes him feel alive, free and happy... But pain and sadness was the only thing she got in return.