Its just Natures way

The two sister look at each in horror then they both say together at the same time "we have to warn Charlie!"...
Isabel ran to her room to get her phone then went straight back into Scarlet's room to call Charlie just when she does that she sees a message it's from Chris.
Charlie: well well well looks like we have a thief on the loose ha! that's too bad... it's too late to warn him he's gone for good there's nothing u can do about it  now...hmmm...well apart from give up Ha! Ha! Ha! So do you give up well I don't think u have much of a choice dear hehehe love ya❤️😁😌😝.

Scarlet looks at her twin sister with concern then asks"is everything alright?"
Isabel replies"not really.." she tells her what Chris send her. A disgusted look appears on Scarlet's face like a child that's just discovered their first taste of food that they hate. Scarlet says " even through his message you can still image his voice while reading it ewww he's such a creep now"
Isabel giggles" yea tots lol you used to love him tho."
Scarlet argues"hey you did too."
Isabel continues giggling" oh is that what you think? Lol to be honest I actually didn't people thought I did but I was only with him coz I wanted to be in charge and be alpha female not coz of loving him I was selfish and greedy. All I ever did when I was young is do and have what i want but now days I'm gonna do what I need and then have what I need. I realise it's best to live life like this you showed me that since you've been here you enjoy following the light instead of the dark. You let your heart lead you not your ego it's about time I start letting my heart guide me as well and right now my heart is here to protect the one I once rejected. I promise I'll never let you live through misery again you are here to stay and live happily."

Scarlet smiles warmly at her other half then says while happy tears falling gently"thank you."
Isabel laughs"hehehehe you're so emotional sis awww it's okay no worries ive got your back for a life time there's no point trying to call Charlie coz Chris probably expects us to do that."
Scarlet asks with a worried pain in her face" then what can we do?"
Isabel sits down and signs heavily. Scarlet then suddenly feels a slight chill passing down her spine she's asks"what are you thinking?"

Isabel stares at her with an expression that didn't show a ray of sunlight like it did once moments ago. Isabel announces sternly with a voice that turn the room from summer to winter the warmth within Scarlet was drained as she says"You must stay here and don't come out."
Scarlet gasps"Y? What are you planning? What ever you are doing I'm coming with you we are in this together to save the community and to fix what was once broken."

Isabel gave a serious look"come on I'm here to protect you and to succeed my duty as a twin sister I'm better off alone I'm not letting anything bad happen to you again I caused it last time and I'm not causing it this time."
Scarlet argues" No it's my duty as alpha female to protect my own and that includes you. I won't let you go against him by yourself you're crazy to even think for a second that I'm gonna risk losing the one person I have right now that's by my side I'm already losing Charlie I can't lose you as well.Please don't do this let me come with you."

Isabel just stares at Scarlet calmly then gives a wryly smile" Do you honestly think I'm that stupid to let the only alpha that's not in danger at the moment to go through what I'm gonna make happen if you even think that for a second you must be born yesterday."
Scarlet asks frustratedly"what are you gonna cause anyway?"

Isabel signs calmly then replies"if Chris is bringing a pack to take care of Charlie then I'm gonna get an army for my own to get revenge on Chris once I succeed the two alphas that love each can unite as one at mating season and unite the two packs together I won't stop fighting till my duty is completed I won't disappoint the alpha female no more. I'm sorry Scarlet that I'm being like this but Chris has gone too far this means War."