Fake heart and cold soul

Jade sighed frustratedly then opened the door Jake forcefully pushes Jade onto the bed and shuts the door.
He looks at Jade with annoyance he looked like an active volcano that's going to explode.
He shouted"well explain yourself!!!"
Jade timidly said"explain what.... tell me what have I done wrong"
His eyes turned cold with hate as if he was a predator and she was his prey
Then he shouted again"YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID WRONG TODAY?.....DOES YOU IGNORING ME AND RAN TO THE ELEVATOR RING A BELL?"
Jade nervously explains with fear" LISTEN Mr Jones I...was...late for work .....I'm seriously .... sorry ....but for you're information I'm not here for fun chit chat with other members I'm here for business and business only."
Jake just laughed"hahaha look at you my shy lady coming out of her shell and I'm certainly impressed you can read my ID card that's on me but while you are around me don't be so formal call me by my first name got it and also from now on don't ignore me it could of took you a few seconds to tell me you were late for work so don't give that excuse you hear me!!!???"
Jade cried"you can't just come into my life like this and tell me don't do this and don't do that to be honest you act worser than my own  mother like I said before I'm here to work and start a strong promising business for this company I'm not here to mess around with others like you for example."
Jake said with a stern sharp tone in his voice"I ain't here to mess around either I'm here for business if you weren't aware of that also if you didn't know you are a very lucky young woman that can have a strong wealthy guy like me I heard you needed a body guard for your independent research I'm willing to help you so I'm sure an intelligent lady like you would accept me as their man by your side and start a promising and strong business for this company."
Jade spoke"no...no... I don't need you....you are a nasty blackmailer I'll find some one else I never want to be by your side and never will."
Jake said"awww listen my lady I know you need me because I'm the alpha body guard here no one will fight me for the highest role not even your lil pathetic crush of yours I will tell all my body guards in my pack not to agree with helping you so your only choice is me."
Jade cried"I don't have a crush on anyone so I don't know what you are talking about....what is wrong with you...at first sight you like a caring supportive man but now all I see of you is that you are f****king ba***rd with a fake bloody heart and a cold soul now get out of my room!!!"
Jake screamed impatiently"DON'T USE THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE AGAINST ME AND DON'T ACT SURPRISED EITHER YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT STUPID YOUNG MAN CHRIS....SO DON'T BE IDIOT I KNOW WHERE YOU WERE THIS MORNING...YOU WERE WITH HIM...YOU SEEMED HAPPY DON'T SAY YOU'VE FALLEN FOR HIM.... A COMPLETE LOW LIFE...CAN'T GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE WITH HIM ONLY WITH ME AND ME ONLY!!!!..."
Jake grabs by the neck she screamed he forcefully pulled her to her bed and then....
Jake mischievously whispered"with all the trouble you have caused today I'm going to have to punish you so you know who's boss around here."
He starts by taking off his clothes then going on top of Jade he sucked hard on her neck she moaned with pain and hate....
Eventually Jade screamed and loudly cried"NO....LEAVE ME ALONE...STOP IT NOW....(she tried pushing him off but she wasn't strong enough) LISTEN MR JONES STOP IT NOW!!!!"
the door opens Chris runs to Jake then pushes him off of Jade and onto the floor.
Chris shouts at Jake"GET OUT OF THIS ROOM NOW OTHERWISE I'M CALLING YOUR DAD AND SEE HOW LIKES HEARING ABOUT HIS OWN SON BROKE ONE OF HIS RULE AND IF YOU EVER GO NEAR MISS CHARLES AGAIN I'LL DEFINITELY TELL HIM ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOUR(started to laugh with anger on his face)Oh no did the alpha of the body guard pack get blackmailed by a "low life" that's too bad....now get out....now!!!!",
Jake got up stared at Chris as if they were two predictors and gave Jade one evil glare then opened the door and slammed it. Chris turned around and look at me with his big bold blue eyes.
Jade whispered very nervously"thank you Chris for standing up for me... I really do appreciate it seriously."
Chris says"that's okay its my pleasure it's my job to look out for others and protect them... I will always be here for you Jade you know that from now on anything you need help with I'm here."
He gently puts his hand over my shaking hands and softly rubbed them she suddenly felt very calm and relaxed without thinking she slowly leaned on Chris and fell fast asleep.
Chris speech(while with Jade in her bedroom)
He carefully got comfortable in the bed while Jade was asleep next to him still holding her hand he didn't know if he should leave now or not he just stared at her young happy sleeping face he gently rubbed her soft hair.
Chris whispered to himself"oh Jade you are a beautiful girl everything about you is perfect to me it's hard for me to promise myself not to show my love to you but don't you worry I might not be the alpha like Jake but I'm definitely fight for you for the alpha role I'm willing to to take the alpha role for you I will accept to be your own body guard and help you achieve what you want because making you happy is all I want. Your smile with joy and happiness like you did when you were with Jake was beautiful but next time I'll be the one to make you smile with beauty I know with all my heart your next smile with me will be gorgeous... I can't wait till tomorrow because I've got a few days off work so I have to build up my confidence to ask you out on one of those days....wait no I can't do that I'll be a hipercrit just like Jake but I want to get to know you better I know what to do but it's gonna be tough but I have to try for my love of my life you are my life I will fight for you and I'm never going to give up on you but for now I have to keep my distance from you before I successfully completed my plan tomorrow is going to be a hard day for Jake just you wait and see...."
(Chris quietly gets up and leaves Jade's room).

I've quickly updated this third chapter last night and went through it this morning so hope you guys enjoy this part of the story if you guys have any ideas what Chris could do to in the next chapter or if you think Chris shouldn't take Jade's side and want Jake to fight instead then feel free to just say so in the comments the most popular choice will take place in the next chapter.
P.s unfortunately I'm gonna be busy with my nan today going out so I'll try my best to try update this story later on today but if I don't I'll definitely will tomorrow morning or early afternoon.