Revenge:-Sombre Souls

Charlie screams"Nooo Scarlet...wake up Scarlet! Wake up please you got to wake up!scarlet please wake up!" The receptionist sees the situation and calls over the nurses. Charlie picks up Scarlet and carries her in his arms as if she was his baby. He takes her into her hospital room and lays her on the bed as the nurses and doctors come in the doctor asks"is this the first time she passed out since you been here?"
Charlie answers" no it's not her first time passing out while I've been here. Last night she passed out when she woke up quickly due to rushing to the bathroom she's collapsed before even reaching the door of this room but luckily I caught her before she hit her head but earlier on today she was too far for me to catch her I feel so bad i couldn't get her in time."

One of the nurses says something to the doctor that was talking to the Charlie after the nurse left that doctor and went back to Scarlet the doctor tells him"the nurses just reported that the more Scarlet passes out the more likely she won't wake up she can't keep doing this it's a serious concern right now we need to put serious measurements down in place she completely needs to be stress free for a while before she will have a healthy blood level in her body without this she will never make full recovery. So that's why I'm going to ask you and you need to be honest for Scarlet's sake what actually happened earlier on with her you was with her right?"

Charlie told the doctor the truth that she went for a walk without him coz he was still asleep and as soon he woke up he went after her and discovers that her so called boyfriend was with her sister they had a bit of a disagreement and then she see that guy being harsh while making love to her. She observed her own twin sister physically in pain screaming and struggling from that guy. After seeing that I noticed where she was coz I heard her cry and then she ran away before I got to her she seemed deeply in pain. After running towards the hospital that's when she starts slowing down then just fell to the ground so suddenly."

The doctor was writing a summary about what Charlie told him in his little note pad then the doctor says"thank you for clarifying that information. You can stay here as the nurses try wake her up or you can leave till she's awake it's up to you honestly either way is fine."
Charlie says back"I rather stay here."
The Doctor nods his head then talks to the nurses before leaving. When the doctor leaves and shuts the door Charlie sits down on his bed. Then someone knocks on the door one of the nurses goes to open it on the other side was Chris.

He asks"is this a bad timing?" The nurse looks at Scarlet she starts to open her eyes slowly she coughs sounding weak and tired. Then the nurse turns back to Chris and welcomes him in Charlie notices that Scarlet doesn't look at him she stared at the wall in front of her she didn't move an inch. This awkward moment makes Charlie feel sick.
While Charlie feeling out of place being there Chris walks up to Charlie without him even noticing then asks"May you and the nurses go outside while I speak to Scarlet alone?"

The nurses finishes telling Scarlet what she needs to know then they walk out of the room. Chris sternly says to Charlie again"Don't make me repeat myself!" Charlie looks at Scarlet she shakes her head in pain and whispers to Charlie so Chris can't hear"don't go I don't want to be alone with him I'm scared please stay here."

Charlie stays where he is then turns to face Chris and shakes his head. Chris begins to look at him frustratedly then he shouts"Did you just say no who's you to go against an alpha male a sensible beta would listen and do the Alpha's commands without hesitation or questions asked so I'll ask you one more time nicely can you leave this room now so me and Scarlet can talk in private now!"

Charlie stands up from where he was sitting he stares intensely at his brother for once he was going to stand up for himself against the one he feared the most Charlie Confidently argued" Or what? what are you going to possibly do? Are you going to do to me what you told Isabel earlier on kill all the weaklings that aren't apparently useful to your new coming pack anymore."