Twin wolf bloods

Her mother still looks at Jade with shock she ignored Isabel and walked to Jade she sniffed her and says"omg I....can't....believe...it you're...." just as she was going to finish her sentence Isabel father walks in and is also shocked by seeing Jade.
Then he says"oh good lord it is a miracle yet a curse to see the face of my own DNA."
Then Isabel gets confused and says"oh good gentleman this is time you must be dismissed."

Jasper bows his head down and says"with pleasure."then he walks out of the alphas home.
Isabel shouts at her parents"what in gods name is going on?"
Both of her parents looked at Isabel then Jade.
Isabel's mother walks up to up her partner and whispers in his ear then gives him a wink he nods his head. Isabel's mother walks up to Jade and holds her hands gently rubbing them then looks at Jade and says"I can't believe you have returned after all these years I thought I lost you my daughter."

Isabel pulls their hands apart and says"no the words you speak is a drunk speech mother I am you're only child I think you and dad need to rest off the alcohol within you I'll deal with this unknown outsider."

Father gets mad and shouts"listen here stop being rude to scarlet she is your twin we lost her at war long ago we tried finding scarlet but we couldn't wolf bloods stop the search party and said maybe it's a sign that you Isabel should be the heir to being alpha female of natural strong wolf blood pack. But now she's here it's a sudden shock for all of us but we have to look after her together...okay?"

Isabel gives Jade a quick dirty look then replies"fine if it's what I must do then I shall."
Their mother walks up to Isabel and whispers in her ear "don't worry you are still alpha female you don't have to worry about that."
Isabel argues back"oh really the words the young gentleman spoke earlier doesn't make me agree with you."
Their mother says"how come what did the young gentleman say?"

Isabel replies"I'll explain later we have much more important things that need doing at the moment I guess this twin of mine can give us a helping help...oh yeah she can't because she knows nothing about the duties an alpha needs to do for the sake of oneself and their pack."

Jade replies with anger"listen Isabel just because you know how to control a pack due to having your parents teaching and showing you doesn't mean you can disrespect me if you were so smart and all then you would be able to understand within that brain of yours that I haven't been taught so it's not my fault so you being rude to me ain't gonna change anything it just makes you look like a horrible person. I might not be the brightest bulb for being in a alpha family but I am a quick learner also I've been an alpha female before so therefore I do have experience so I can help with the knowledge and experience I have so far and with a bit of support from all of you I can develop even more instead of you keep on criticising me."

Their father asks Jade "so you are saying that there are more wolf blood outsiders out there in the human world?"
Jade replies"yea they are."
Their mother says"well enough of this chit chat we need to go attend Chris's royal welcoming party. Come on Scarlet I'll help you get ready."
So Jade and her mother go to the changing room and pick out a beautiful rosy gold dress and put Scarlet's hair into a pretty bun with a bit of curls hanging on each side of her head. Then her mother finishes by putting makeup onto scarlet.
Her mother says"Scarlet you look beautiful you look so much like me when I was you're age between me and you your twin Isabel facial features remind me more of your father...also I'm sorry we haven't properly explained anything to you why you were separated from us but we are really busy now I promise you later on any questions you have you may ask me and your father okay?"
Jade replies"okay but my name is Jade."
Her mother says back"how did you get that name."
Jade replies"by the humans that brought me up."
Her mother says"well here you're name you were given at birth is Scarlet so can you accept that as your name now."
Jade replies"okay."
(Now on in the story she will be called Scarlet not Jade)