battle for love part 2

Jade couldn't even breathe for second when she realised who it was."
Jade asked with shock"what are you doing out of hospital?"
Jake answered"shut up just go to the doctors they want to talk to you."
Charlie shouts at Jake"WATCH YOUR TONE WITH MY ALPHA FEMALE!!!!!!!"
Jake shouts back"YOU'RE ALPHA FEMALE SINCE WHEN!!!???"
Charlie answers"since last night."
Jake laughs"oh Charlie you f***ing idiot you got yourself into some deep s**t."
Jade gets confused and asks Jake"what are on about?"
Jake looks disgusted at me and replies"you'll see when you go to the doctors... Jade I'm sorry to say but you are a dirty girl for mating with this complete idiot."
Jade argues"you can't f***ing talk.... have you not seen yourself in the mirror you f***ing player."
Jake shouts at Jade"DO YOU THINK I GIVE TO S**T.... NO!!!! I DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME YOU DIRTY B***H!!!!"
Jade stared to get really pissed off with Jake her ears stared to get pointy and her eyes turned eyes bright red with anger.
Jake got worried for a split second then laughed"awww can't control your wolf powers you stupid alpha."
Jade asked with confusion"wolf powers!?"
Jake laughed still"you know s**t about bring an alpha female you are useless to wolf bloods pack."
Jade's anger just kept on growing inside of her then claws started coming out of her fingers.
Jake just kept on laughing at her then said"you really are some good alpha aren't you?"
After saying that Jake walked off but Jade runs up to him then stabs him with her claws into his back he screams in pain....then  he just  lies there on the ground with his eyes closed blood was every where.
There was a long silence after Jade did that.... Jake is dead she killed him.
Charlie says"well that's that...he shouldn't take the piss out of the alpha."
Jade turns around to Charlie with a stern look.
Jade says to Charlie"I have a name my name isn't alpha you are so addicted to that word.... I'm going to see what the doctors want are you coming?"
Charlie replies"no I'm just stay out here for a bit."
Jade says to Charlie"fine then see you in a bit."
She heads into the laboratory and goes to the medical centre the doctors come straight to me and say"we have some brilliant news come with us."
They took Jade into a room when she went in she froze to the spot she couldn't believe what she was seeing right now.
Jade asked with shock"how....are....you.....alive?"
Chris replied"didn't Charlie tell you the doctors found a final chance to help him live my heart slowly stared pounding again they quickly put me in a special machine that can help you with increasing your heart rate and breathing rate but they only use it in emergencies my mum paid a lot of money for me to take that treatment."
After explaining to Jade what happened Charlie walks into the room and then Chris sees him and shouts at him" why didn't you tell her you stupid....wait a minute that's an alpha mark on your chest (then he looks at me and realises I have it as well) well then explain yourselves."
Jade says to Chris"I got really pissed off with Jake killing you then I trained at the gym and did boxing for a while as well then I challenged Jake and I won the battle... but now Jake is dead."
Chris looks at Charlie then at me again.
Chris asked"then how is Charlie alpha man.... the only he could become alpha is....(Chris mind started to realise what happened Jade could tell he was getting angry)NO NO NO YOU TWO DIDN'T DO IT DID YOU!!!???"
Charlie looked down for a moment then looked back up and spoke"listen bro it's not her fault I was flirting with her to be honest yes I used her so I could be alpha I was the one that wanted to mate with her she was completely nervous around me coz deep down she loved you but she thought you were still died I set her up so I could be alpha male....to be honest bro it's about time you let the right people have the leader role deep down you have the strength but not the confidence."
Chris shouted at his brother"DON'T CALL ME BRO..."
Jade stared to get upset and interrupted Chris"You used me I thought you had a crush on me... I honestly hate you.... first of all you think it's okay to use me just so you can get the alpha male role... I'm not an object you can just use.... I'm takin the alpha role off you... You creep."
Charlie laughed"how are you gonna do that?"
Chris shouts at Charlie"I'll take it off you."
Charlie argues"you wouldn't hurt your own brother."
Chris shouts back"YOU'VE HURT ME YOU KNOW HOW COULD YOU FUCK YOUR OWN BROTHER'S CRUSH I BET YOU ENJOYED IT AS WELL YOU B*****D I HATE YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY DID THAT(Chris started crying he tried to stop himself but he couldn't it hurt him so much)"
Chris got of the bed then Jade tells him"Chris NO you are still recovering."he ignores her then grabs Charlie by his neck he screamed"NOO CHRIS STOP NOW!!!" then his claws started to come through his fingers then cut through Charlie skin in his neck then all you hear is Charlie moan in deep pain"PLE....ASE ST....OP.... IT.... I'M....SOR...RY." blood started pouring out his neck he ignores his brother and the blood continues what he is doing but then he stops but it's too late Charlie falls to floor the doctors came in the room Chris quickly hides his hands behind his back then the doctors took Charlie into a different room
Chris looks at Jade but he didn't look angry at her he looked calm but in pain emotionally and physically.
Jade looked at Chris who had a massive scar on his forehead then she decided to walk out of the room then goes back into her room to start her independent research project as she unlocks her door she turns around and sees Chris she ignores him being there and goes into her room and drops onto her bed Chris asked nerviously"may I come in?"
Jade replies"you can but I don't think you should tho."
Chris comes in and shuts the door behind him he sits down next to Jade. He holds her hands then softly rubs them Jade turns round to him then Chris shyly touches the side of her head then goes down to her neck Jade hesitates but Chris takes no notice of that then pulls Jade close to him and nippled her lips a few times then puts his tongue into her mouth and kisses her passionately Jade thinks to herself that she doesn't want to stop Chris but she can't just make love to him after what she did to him.
After Chris kisses her he starts licking her neck Jade a weird sensation feeling it was like an electrical shock through her body she pushes Chris off her Chris then asks"what's the matter with you?...did you get that tingly feeling?"
She doesn't respond to him then Chris says"Jade what's up? please stop pushing yourself away from me. Do you know how long I've been holding my feelings inside of me for I'm sorry I let it out but Jade out of all the male's here I'm the only one that truly loves you and now you are ignoring me and acting as if I'm nothing to you it's killing me Jade.
Jade shouts at him"DO YOU REALLY STILL LOVE ME?"
Chris replies"yes"
Jade says to him"then leave me"
Chris just froze there looking at Jade slowly tears come running down his face then he runs out of the room.