The battle of love part 1

Jade slowly woke up without any banging on the door instead she had a peaceful morning the sun was bright and the sky was clear and the ocean was just a heart-warming view it reminds her of him his personality is the gentle calm caring waves and the sparkling blue features of the ocean is his charming look the more she thinks of him the more she falls for him Jade looked at the spot Chris was sitting and signed...

Jade whispered to herself" oh Chris if only we shared the same feeling life would be heaven to me I would adore seeing the way you look at me and hear the way you talk to me. Honestly you are a murder to my heart because it kills me to feel as if you might generally treat every woman with care like you do with me I feel as if I'm nothing to you but my heart knows you are special to me. My heart pounds so fast when I see your shy smile but with all my heart I would love to see your confident smile if I ever do see that type of smile I know my heart would pound so hard... Wait a minute he told me if I ever needed any help he would feel free to help me I need to ask him something I'm going to see if he is in his room."
Jade quickly got ready and went to open the door but next to her door on the floor there was a letter from Jake.

To Jade,
I'm really sorry honestly with all my heart you probably don't believe me I don't blame you if you don't but even if I don't own your heart may we start over and be friends please give me another chance I love you I really do I'm not used to treating girls with care I look at myself last night and know I'm a monster a beast I know you hate me I hate myself for losing a lucky shot like you. If you didn't know I'm going to be completely honest with you I'm a player I still was when I first met you but then over time my love for your grew so strong before I knew I couldn't control myself so instead of taking control of myself .I'm so used to letting myself loose I'm really am sorry for scaring you.
I'm also a drinking addict which doesn't help my sexual problem but I know now you are human just like me you have feelings I'll honesty say I'm no alpha with pride only with shame and disgust of myself if you want to give a second chance then you may but if you don't then that's fine I'll stay out of your life and focus on my own business I wanted to develop for my father if you ever need my help work related or feeling down then I'm always here for you but for now wish you the best for whatever choices you make in your life.
P.S I know you said you don't have a crush on Chris but you do know your facial expressions are easy to read If anything does happen between you two I also wish the two of you the best of luck I take back what said about him he isn't a low life he is a strong young wise man you two are perfect for each other you should ask him to help you with your independent research project I'm sure he would love to support you. The best of luck with everything.
Your sincerely Mr Jones (the body guard).

Jade placed the letter on her desk next to her bed and left her room as she shuts her door she turns around to sudden surprise to seeing Jake he doesn't look her directly face to face he looks down for a split second then put his head up high and walks off Jade felt like she couldn't breathe just then Jade continued making her way to Chris's door she knocks it no one answers Jade thought to herself maybe he is on duty this morning or even the whole day oh well I might as well go to the public kitchen and dinning hall upstairs she makes her way to the public kitchen and dining hall when she reaches there straight away she felt a massive amount of friendly vibe one of the members there asked me a question"are you alright you seem like you're stressed out love."
Jade replied shyly"yea I'm fine just it's work related problem I've just started a two days ago so much has happened that's all."
The woman member says"oh I understand you're new that's why you will get used it I'm sure. Are you coming to have breakfast here love"
Jade thought to herself why do you keep calling 'love' I guess she is just being friendly but honestly the last thing I want to hear is 'love'.
Jade answered"yea I was indeed planning to do that."
As soon as Jade said that the woman took her to a table and bought her a big cooked breakfast a few moments later half way finishing her cooked breakfast she notice a middle aged guy staring at her she got put off and decided to leave the place but as she got up the middle aged man did as well. Jade panicked as she walked back to her room when she reached there the middle aged man was right behind her she turned around and screamed to be shocked by his presence he pinned her down was about to hit me but all of a sudden....

Someone came and grabbed him by the shoulders all I heard was a very familiar voice.
Familiar voice says"LISTEN FRANKLIN LET GO OF HER NOW SHE'S NOT AN OBJECT YOU CAN USE...(Jade realised it was Jake)
Franklin suddenly argued"like you haven't done the same before Mr Jones why don't you join me we can both have some fun  just like the good old days eh."
Jake shouts"I'M SERIOUSLY NOT LIKE THAT NO MORE I'M NO DIRTY PLAYER I GIVE UP TRYING TO GET IT GIRLS I'M JUST GONNA DO MY JOB THE ONLY WAY I ACCEPT LOVE IF IT COMES NATURALLY... I've changed you are on your own from now on Mr Wester.
Franklin gives a nasty dirty look at his old so-called mate then slams him to the ground I screamed to see splash of red liquid flow on the floor.
Jade cried"JAKE!!!!!"
He tries to get up but struggles Jade gave him a hand but Franklin grabs her hands and pulls her away she tried fighting back by kicking him and pull herself off but after all the pulling and struggling. Jake gets up runs Franklin and pushed him to the floor he kept punching him in the face over and over again to a moment when he stopped Jake got up and look at Franklin he turned around to Jade but looked down....
Franklin suddenly jumps on Jake and grabs him around the neck making it hard for him to breathe Jade couldn't just stand there she tries her best by running up and then pushes Franklin off Jake Franklin immediately gets up and slams her to the wall he started taking tight grip on her hips Jake pulled him away then stood right in front of her
Then Jake said to Franklin"you are no match for the alpha I beaten you before and I'll easily will again.
Franklin breathlessly said"what ever Mr Jones I can't be bothered with this crap."
After that moment Chris saw the two of them Jade ran up to him.
Chris shouted at Jake" WHAT DID I TELL YOU STAY AWAY FROM MISS CHARLES YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT SIMPLE TASK COULD YA!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT!!! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU I'M ENDING YOU TODAY I'M TAKING THE ALPHA FOR THIS PACK YOU'RE NO LEADER ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR SELF AND NOT OTHERS NO LEADER IS LIKE THAT."
Jake cries in pain"it's not like that this time I'm serious I was protecting her from this guy I used to know I was on indoor duty Mr Foster I was just doing my job I wasn't messing around with her honestly."
Chris argues"fine fair enough you have grown up abit but I feel as if you need to taught a probably lesson to help you grow up a bit more don't you think? I'm not going to sit back anymore when I got greater things in my life I want to achieve and unfortunately you are in my way."
Jake got confused and asked"how am I in your way in your way from what?"
Chris looks at Jade nervously...
Chris replies with a question"can we not talk about this in front of miss Charles?"
Jake says" NO anything you tell me now you can also let Jade hear as well."
Chris argues back with anger"FINE!!!... I will get straight to the point now you told all the members in your pack including me that we are not allowed to help Jade with her independent research project so as a friend I want to support her and help achieve this project and I can't do that while you are here as alpha and also I had enough of all those years getting bossed around by you and always had to isolate myself from others around me coz you'll always treated me you are a terrible alpha I'm going to take the role I should took long ago for Jade and also for this pack they need an alpha male like me I had enough of being shy I'm going to let out my confidence and be the best alpha male you'll ever be."
Jake sighed deeply then said"well you can support Jade by the research project with but I've already told you that but if you want to this the hard way then come on then give it your best shot."
Chris says"no I rather go with the peaceful option as long you agree I can support Jade than that's all I want."
Jake laughed"you are such a omega and you will always be coz honestly you were always all the mouth and no action you can take your crush Jade but I'm kicking you out of the pack I'm not having cowards in my pack we all high skilled body guards if you ain't gonna be one then do one and leave my pack."
Chris howls"Nooo!!! You can't do that after all I've done for you I've always had your back."
Jake turns around quickly and slammed Chris's head on the wall then throws with a lot of force on to the floor Chris screamed in pain and blood gushing out of a massive cut in his head Jake went into his room while Jade cried for help she ran to him stroked his hair ever so gently.
Then whispered softly" Chris.... please Chris wake up Chris please wake up (tears started pouring out of her) no please this can't be happening Chris my love wake up please...."

In Jade's mind so many thoughts spinning round
Chris heart pounds
warm blood
Jake has your mind understood
how could how could you do you what you did.

I never wanna hear your voice and I never accept your apology.
You're a beast you'll never give up your dark power of revenge.
I hope you'll never hurt another living soul again.
I'm not quite sure if you have actually killed someone you dearly know.
You have a dark heart and a cold soul.
Stay away from me.
A beast like you is better off alone.