Epilogue

Hi guys! So I just wanted to thank everyone who has stuck with it so far and supported me along the way! :D I'm so thankful to have so many amazing fans :) You may be few I admit, but you are mighty! Also, I'm looking for something to read, so if you guys have a story of yours that you'd like me to check out just toss the link into a comment at the bottom and I'll get to it ASAP. I especially wanted to thank Lethal_Love who has helped me edit a lot of my stuff and has encouraged me a lot through the whole thing. Now you probably didn't click on this chapter just to listen to me blab so I guess I'll get down to business.

I give you the epilogue to I love you, I love you not...

We've been together now for twenty five years. That's right, we stayed together. Alec came over every Friday after that to watch old movies and most of the time, Chris, James, Sharri and Cam joined us as well. My relationship with Alec moved slowly at first, but he didn't mind. He stayed with me, helping me through the pain of Joey's betrayal and even the death of my father. He helped me realize that pushing my father away had only made things worse and that by remembering him, I would always have a piece of him with me. We dated through highschool and college and he asked me to marry him the second we both graduated.

As for Chris and James, they didn't get married.

Don't worry though because they're still together. They bought a cute little house and settled down. They even started their own fasion line and are slowly becoming world famous. They come by every single holiday even if it's one that isn't normally celebtrated, like groundhogs day. 

Sharri  has dated around but says she's still looking for 'the one'. She went on to become the world renouned other of Bullying; how to shatter a person in three easy steps, a novel meant to raise awareness about how much bullying can affect and hurt people. She also still joins us for the holidays.

Cam became a cop but unfortunately was killed while on the job one day. Fifty seven lives were saved because of him though.

Boatyard Bash only lasted into the first year of college before breaking up. It wasn't the same after Joey left the band.

Which brings me, of course, to Joey. After what he did he pretty much became the most popular guy in school. He left the band and started hanging out with large crowds of people. After finishing highschool, he moved out of the house with Alec and never looked back. I stopped talking to him when he left but I heard through the grape vine that he had moved back to France and become a model... go figure, right?

As for Alec and I, well let's see.... neither of us became famous like our friends, but  we settled down, got steady jobs and having been living high ever since. Everytime I look at him I still see the intense love his has for me burning away in his eyes and I love him right back. I hadn't felt like that silly little girl playing the 'I love you, I love you not' game anymore. I knew that my love was 100% and that all of it belonged to him. I. loved. him. As for where my life will go from here... I honestly don't know, but I can't wait to find out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey so that's it everyone, there is no more. I hope everyone really enjoyed it and I hope that you guys tell ur friends about it. I just want to quickly do a couple of individual thank yous such as...

Thank you to CallingCollin11 (who is my awesome sauce little bro) for helping me out with this and for actually reading every single chapter even when you had better things to do with your life :P

I also want to thank all of the wattpaders who helped inspire me by letting me look at there works and writing style.

I also want to be a cool kid and thank both my dad and grandma who encouraged me and continued to tell me how awesome my book was (though I think they might have been a bit biast)