Ah Monday...

Finally, thankfully, Monday came. I woke up an hour and half earlier than usual. My stomach churned slowly in a mixture of excitement and pure terror. I was excited for my first day on the job but wanted more than anything to never go to school ever again. The guys were bad enough as it was on Friday because of their stupid challenge but now that they'd had the whole weekend to plan it out? Lord only knew what was going to happen today....

I took a deep breath calming myself. I mean, I was being totally paranoid right? Anyways, most boys were too idiotic to take time to take the time to plan out how they were going to make their moves... they would probably just rely on their good looks and winning charm or something stupid like that. Wait... when did I go from saying all boys to most boys? Was I counting Boatyard Bash as non-idiotic now? God what the hell was happening to me? I flopped back down on my bed, suddenly dazed.

"Persy? You coming down for breakfast?" mom called from the kitchen.

"In a second!" I yelled back.

I stopped at my mirror and smoothed down my hair before applying some lip gloss. Then I sighed again. Now I was worried about how I looked? Maybe I was sick...

I purposly toussled my hair a bit before heading to the kitchen just to prove a point.

"Morning Pers... your hair is being all weird... here" my mom smoothed my hair back down.

"Oh thanks" I tried my best to keep the sarcasm out of my voice, "anyways I'm heading to school now."

***

My heart pounded against my chest as I looked up at the school. Although I usually would have walked with Chris I decided I would be better off walking alone today so I could have time to think. I walked slowly into the school and tried my best to keep my gaze forward. No one seemed to be paying any attention to me though. I exhaled and my shoulders slumped a bit in releif. I didn't waste any time getting to my first peroid class though just in case. The pattern continued though through the first two periods. Maybe everything was back to normal and I would get to go back to being beyond unpopular again. I smiled at the thought.

"Is there something you would like to share with the class Persy?" my teacher asked.

I snapped out of it and realized that the whole class was staring at me.

"I was just... really enjoying the lesson" well that was the worst lie ever.

"Really? and what was your favourite part of the lesson?" he retorted.

I looked around the classroom for help. Finally my eyes locked with the last person I wanted help from... Alec. I honestly had never realized he was in this class before now.... He started waving his arms around in the air. I squinted at him as I tried to figure out what he was doing.

"We're waiting" the teacher insisted.

Then it dawned on me, he was trying to tell me what the lesson had been about.

"Ummm.... I enjoyed the talk about.... buil, no, how we can... enlarge! The worlds.... population?" I tried.

Alec gave me a thumbs up. Did that mean I'd guessed right?

"Oh... I see" the teacher still didn't look very convinced but didn't press any further.

I tried really hard to pay attention after that.

***

Finally, lunch came and I went to go find Sharri and Chris. As per usual, I found them sitting at our table.

"Hey guys" I smiled.

"Hey there girly" Chris wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hows the day been so far? Anything happen that we should no about?" Sharri asked.

"No... it's been odly quie-" I started.

"Hey Persy over here!" Cams voice cut through the crowd. The whole caf went silent and everyone turned to stare at me. I looked at Cam who was sitting with Alec, James and... Joey? I thought he didn't go here... There were a bunch of other guys I didn't recognise gathered around the table as well. I looked to Chris and Sharri for help.

"Here why don't we all go over to see what the dipwads want together?" Sharri suggested.

"Or we could run while we still have the chance..." I offered.

"Come on" Chris said pulling me towards the guys table.

The whole caf was still staring at me and I felt the need to cover my face or something. I wasn't used to this much attention.

"Hey" Joey smiled as I sat down awkwardly. I almost didn't want to reply because though some of the people had gone back to their lunches, the tables around us were still listening in intently.

"Uh... hey" I replied slowly, "I didn't think you went here.... I mean, we had to pick you up from home after school the other day."

There were a few murmurs around us and I realized how that must sound to everyone listening in.

"Yeah, I come to school Mondays, Tuesday and Wednesdays and go learn English at a different school on Thursdays and Fridays" he explained.

I nodded. It was so stange sitting at this table talking to the guys for the second time in my life.

"So, I heard you can sing" one of the guys at the end of the table said.

"I guess..." I shied away.

"She's being modest. She is a great singer" Alec grinned.

I frowned slightly, I almost felt as if he was flaunting me. I wasn't his to flaunt though! I tried to push the thought aside, bringing it up would just make a scene.

"So... are you going to take me up on those lessons?" Alec wiggled his brows.

"I, uh, am taking them from someone else... but thanks anyways" my eyes flicked to Joey. Cam started snickering but was quick to cover his mouth. Alec shot him a death glare and then turned back to me.

His voice sounded exasperated, "well who are you taking lessons from?"

My gaze sank down to the table and I didn't answer.

"Me" Joey said.

"WHA-... um, pardon?" Alec choked out.

"Sorry cuz" Joey muttered.

"So.... want to hear about our prank?" James asked.

"JAMES!" Cam and Alec exclaimed together.

"What prank..." Joey asked slowly.

"Never mind cuz. It has nothing to do with you" Alec said a little harshly. I was honestly so confused about what was going on.... I looked to Chirs and Sharri for help but Chris was staring dreamily at Cam and Sharri was doing the same with James. I rolled my eyes, shook my head and rubbed my forhead.

"Well anyways, we have this awesome prank planned... and trust me, you'll know when it happens" James finished.

"Hopeless" Cam sighed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Howdy Parteners :) Brant23 here... obviously :P Anyways what did ya think? Sorry if it was boring or anything! I've just been kinda setting everything up in the past few chapters. Welp, please vote comment and dance.... oh wait.... you don't have to do that last one if you don't want... Oh also the book trailer for this book is up on chapter one so go check it out! Until next time everbody :D