Thought Twenty-Six. - Mornin' Sunshine!

Hey ! SO there will be a few more chapters and then I will start the sequel, but I am not posting the sequel until I get some more feedback on most of my new chapters! We need comments and votes guys! If you like it, please show me! <3 (And if you are looking for something else to read, I have started a new story as well... called Empress of Disaster! Go check er' out :) Thanks<33

____________________________________________________________________________

I wake up to a tingling sensation going up my arm. I look down at it, to see little ants crawling up and down it. 

What the hell?

I sit up, looking around me. I'm in the forest. I was sleeping on the forest ground, with ants and who knows what other kinds of critters, crawling on me.

And I'm naked! 

The only thing covering me is the towel, that I had last seen on the cabin floor beside the bed before I had fallen to sleep last night. How the heck did I get out here? I've never been one to sleep walk... and I don't think that I would just start now. 

I can tell by the fog and the sunrise, that it is just early in the morning. The birds aren't even singing their sweet melody yet. I stand up, wrapping the towel firmly around my body, covering as much as possible. I look around, but can only see trees. Endless amounts of forestry. 

How far am I from the cabin? 

I can't even see an opening in these woods. How did I get so far out here?

And where's Neven? 

Surely he would have woken up, hearing me leave the cabin. Is he out here looking for me? I bite at my nails nervously, not knowing what to do next. Well, I can't just stand here practically naked and wait to be found. I should walk. 

My decision is made, as I start to walk in the direction that I randomly pick. The small twigs and stones uncomfortably prick my feet, as I apply pressure on them with each and every step I take. The fog is thick this early in the morning, making it difficult to see anything around me. 

I continue to walk, until I see a dark figure emerging from the white fog. 

This whole scenario seems somewhat familiar, I try to put my finger on it, but the figure is getting closer. Staying in my still stance, I gather the courage to speak. 

"Uh-erm-hello?" I say, trying to peer through the mist. 

"You can't do this." A familiar male voice calls out. 

That's when I realize that I am dealing with Jones. I walk towards him, breaking the barrier the fog has made in-between us. I stop and stand right in front of him, my expression demanding answers. 

"Jones. Why am I in the middle of the forest, and naked?" I demand, nearly shouting. His face remains expressionless, his arms at his sides with his fists clenched. 

"You can't do this." He repeats, in a deep, monotone voice. 

"What can't I do? I don't understand..." I pause, and remember that I am demanding answers from him. "And answer my questions! Why am I in the middle of the forest, naked, for God sakes!" 

"You've chosen him!" He hisses angrily. 

Ah, I see.  

The vampire is jealous? 

How does he know that I've slept with Neven though? 

"Have you been watching me? Watching us?"

"What does it even matter, Ariel? You have made your decision." He just stares at me, never leaving my eyes. His face stays blank, but I can tell that he is a time bomb, just ticking away, and at any moment he is going to lose his shit. And cause some serious damage. 

"It matters. And how do you know what I have decided? Can you read minds as well?" I'm mocking him, which probably isn't a good thing to do in my position right now. 

"I know, because I can feel it. Once you made the choice to be with Neven, it was like a part of my soul was being torn from my body and shredded into tiny molecules of nothing." 

"Uhh...Oh. I-I- I didn't know, Jones. And I'm sorry... but did you really have to take me from the cabin? Especially in my current state of nakedness?"  I say, looking down at my bare feet and my towel, shaking my head in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, but this is all I could do. I was so enraged. I couldn't stop myself from busting the door open and grabbing you. You're lucky that you even got the towel." 

Smart ass. 

But he's still an angry smart ass, so I keep my rude comments to myself. 

"Ariel. I can't stand this feeling. I can't let him have you. I cannot allow you to have his child!" He's growling this at me, and he looks completely mad. 

I think that bomb has finally exploded. 

I put my hands out in front of me, as some kind of defence against him. I slowly start taking steps backwards, but he stalks me by taking the same amount of steps towards me. 

"J-jus-just ca-calm down, pu-pl-please!" I plead, still moving backwards. 

"Why should I? I am not going to let you live your life with him! I will take you against your will if I have to!" 

His fangs shoot out, and he eyes me up and down like his prey. This is incredibly nerve racking, and I'm practically shivering in fear. 

I can't go up against Jones by myself. 

He will have me over his shoulder, restlessly punching and kicking him within seconds if I try. But I can't just stand here, and let him take me. Especially now. Now that I want to be with Neven. I want to fulfil my purpose, and I am going to enjoy it. Wether Jones likes it or not. 

I need something to distract him, even if it's just for a few seconds. I need all of the help that I can get right now. 

Ah, maybe this will work. 

I unravel the towel that was tightly wrapped around my bare body, and watch as it drops to my feet. I slowly take a step back, as Jones sucks in a sharp breath of air. It's as if I can feel his eyes going over every part of my body. I just need my chance. I need something to happen... 

Jones raises his head and looks at me, making a twirling motion with his finger. 

Oh, he wants me to turn around? 

I take a minute to pretend to think about it. 

"Do you deserve the privilege of seeing my backside, Mr.Jones?" I almost lose my self-control as I hear my voice as I say this. So seductive, so full of lust. 

He raises his eyebrows, and says, "I believe you have no choice, gem." 

I shrug my shoulders, and slowly turn around, giving him full view of my backside. Just as I am about to go through with my plan, I look over my right shoulder. 

"Have a nice view, jackass." I then wink at him, watching his face go from amused to confused.

Then I take off into the forest, faster then I have ever gone before.