Hidden Away

Aprils POV

I sat in my window seat looking at the rain dribble down my window. I put in my headphones and played 'oh well, oh well' by mayday parade, turning it up full volume too block out the sound.

This happens every night, my dad comes back drunk and him and my mum argue. Cameron my older brother just stays at his friends over night, leaving me alone.

My brother is called Cameron and he is said to be internet 'famous' but I wouldn't know because we never really speak, he used to sit in my room and we would watch movies or play video games but he never does that anymore. He likes the most populist guy in our school and each week he brings home a different girl. Sometimes his friends come over when my parents are out and I hide in the bathroom because I'm scared, i dont know why because they would never hurt me but I'm just scared. I used to go running each day with Cameron but he says he can't be bothered and at 14 I'm not aloud to go on my own.
The shouting got louder and I got more scared, the front door opened and Cameron walked in the house. The shouting soon turned into screaming and I heard a slap. I started to cry when there was a knock at my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know none of this would happen but yeah enjoy 🙊