Seventeen || What Are You Doing Here?

"I can't answer that right now." Lauren sighed.

"What do you mean, Laur? You're here wearing his sweater and you're back to wearing that necklace again!" Kamila pointed out.

"It doesn't mean anything, I was just cold so I wore his sweater, and I found this necklace so I decided why not wear it?" Lauren defended herself.

"Lauren, do you not see what you're doing?" Kamila started.

"You still love him." Kamila said.

"I don't know Kamz, it's just-" Lauren stopped.

"Just what?" Kamila furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't wanna think about it right now." Lauren sighed.

"Mommy!!" Brooklyn exclaimed while clinging onto Lauren's leg. Lauren let out a sigh of relief when Brooklyn interrupted the previous conversation she was having with Kamila.

"What's up baby?" Lauren said.

"Addy and I want to play hide and seek!" Brooklyn jumped up and down.

"Okay, go hide! Uncle Kyrie will count." Lauren smiled, as she watched Addy and Brooklyn run up the stairs. Kyrie closed is eyes and counted to twenty. At this point, everyone was hiding and Kyrie was left in the middle of an empty house, in search of everyone. The first one to be found was Kamila, who was hiding in the guest room closet. Next was Lauren, who was underneath the living room couch. Chance was in his closet hiding with Addy. While Brooklyn was still nowhere to be found.

"That little one is a pro at hide and seek." Chance chuckled, as they were all looking for her.

"Where is that little munchkin." Lauren playfully sighed, about to give up.

"Brookie, where are you?!" Chance called throughout the house but still no sound.

Lauren walked into one of the guest rooms and and checked the bathroom. She heard something shuffle as she turned her direction towards it. She saw the laundry basket moving as she opened the top.

"There you are!" Lauren exclaimed, as Brooklyn jumped from out of the basket.

Lauren picked her up and walked out to the living room.

"Where were you hiding?!" Kyrie asked.

"In the laundry basket in your room!" Brooklyn flashed a toothy grin.

"She is a baller at hide and seek." Kyrie joked.

"Okay my turn to look!" Kamila said as she closed her eyes and counted to twenty.

"I know where we can hide, cmon." Chance whispered, grabbing Lauren's hand. They both tiptoed upstairs and into another guest bedroom. He opened the closet and pushed the clothes out of the way.

"This is Brookie's favorite hiding spot." Chance said, as he walked deeper into the closet.

Chance and Lauren were standing close to each other, her face almost touching his chest. She looked up and her eyes were met with his. Looking up at his caramel eyes gave her flashbacks to when she was sixteen and a young teenager in love.

"What are you doing?" Chance chuckled as he whispered.

"Nothing." Lauren felt her breath hitch.

"Lauren, don't do this." Chance said slowly backing away but his back was met with the wall.

"I'm sorry." Lauren stood on her tippy toes before connecting her lips with Chance's. Before he could react, Chance kissed her back. After a couple of seconds he pulled away.