Five || Lauren?

The usual routines have been going around the Thompson house hold. Klay would go to practice, and Lauren would stay at home to take care of the kids. Sometimes she would go over to Ayesha and Steph's house, or vise versa.

Today was the normal routine, Klay would work out in the morning and head to practice. Lauren was sitting on the couch watching TV while Addy and Drew take a nap. She was casually catching up on her reality TV when she heard a knock on the door. She jogged over to the front door and opened it to a smiling Kamila.

"Kamz! What a surprise!" Lauren's eyes widened as she embraced her sister in a big embrace.

"Laur, I missed you." Kamila sighed, as they pulled away from each other.

"Come in! How have you been?" Lauren said as she shut the door behind her sister, padding to the kitchen and pouring some tea for them to share.

"Let's go out to the pool, the kiddos are sleeping." Lauren said as she led her sister to the enormous backyard of her and Klay's home. They sat down on the lounge chairs and began to catch up.

"How's the lil Hill doing?" Lauren smiled, sipping from her tea.

"I've been good. Stressed actually. The move is really making me anxious." Kamila confessed.

"Oh that's right, you're moving to Boston aren't you?" Lauren asked, remembering that her sister was moving in with her boyfriend, Kyrie Irving.

"Yeah, which makes me really anxious because LA is really the only place I've ever lived in all my life." Kamila sighed.

"I totally know where you're coming from. That was me a couple years ago. LA was home, and I had to pack all of my stuff and move to Oakland. It was a hard transition, but trust me, you'll get away from all of the negativity." Lauren explained to her younger sister.

"I found that there was more to life than lip injections, juice cleanses, and egotistical brats." Lauren joked.

"All LA is filled with those kind of people. Yeah you have the nice ones that mind their own business, but trust me Kamz, Boston will be a good change for you." Lauren said.

"And plus, you won't have to talk to Kyrie over FaceTime anymore." Lauren said as Kamila blushed.

"You're right Laur, it's just the change is scary." Kamila sighed.

"I know, but the only thing that is permanent in this world is change." Lauren said.

"That was deep." Kamila chuckled.

"I got that from Draymond, believe it or not." Lauren laughed.

"Okay now onto you. How's your life?" Kamila said, smiling at Lauren.

"Same old, same old. Taking care of the kiddies, and watching basketball games. What's new?" Lauren laughed.

"That seems like the life though. I'm just happy you're happy." Kamila smiled.

"Aw thanks Kamz. That's gonna be you and Kyrie soon." Lauren winked.

"Okay, let's stop there." Kamila laughed.

They finished their tea as they went back inside to see Addy running down the stairs.

"Oh, careful Addy!" Lauren said as she saw her daughter running towards her.

"Addy!" Kamila explained bending down as Addy ran into her arms.

"How's my favorite little girl?" Kamila said, giving Addy kisses on the cheek.

They spent the next couple hours playing with the kids before the game tonight. Lauren's mom was nice to enough to offer to watch Drew, while Kamila, Lauren, and Addy head to the game tonight. Lauren and Klay decided that Drew was still too young to be exposed in that environment.

Lauren's stylists came to the house at around five to get the girls ready for the game.

Lauren kept it simple and wore a black sweater from YSL, pants from True Religion, and boots from Steve Madden.

Kamila also kept it simple, wearing a white sweater from Barney's, denim shorts from YSL, and YSL boots

They all headed into the car service that would take them to Oracle Arena. The half an hour drive went by quick, as the three girls were welcomed with flashing cameras. They kept their heads down as they made their way to the VIP entrance. The usher escorted them to their usual court side seats next to the Currys. Ayesha, Sydel, and Riley were there eating popcorn.

"It's the wifey, sister, and daughter group tonight." Ayesha laughed.

"This means it's time for a pic." Lauren said as she asked the security guard to take a pic of them.

Lauren went to Instagram and captioned it: NBA wifeys, sisters, and daughters💪🏼 #gang

The players came out of the tunnel and began to go into their lay-up lines. The player introductions started, and then tip-off came along. The Golden State Warriors were playing the Los Angeles Clippers, and the Dubs were up by seventeen at the half. Klay was a three-point machine, Steph splashing everywhere, while Draymond and KD were getting boards and blocks.

During halftime, Lauren was approached by someone who she would never thought she would see again.

"Lauren?" She heard a voice call out. She turned to her right to see the face that matched that voice. Her eyes widened, and she was met with that familiar smile. That damn smile.

"Chance?" Was all Lauren could get out of her mouth.

Author's Note: yikesssss. Y'all remember Chance from the fair? Welp, he's back, and has an important role in the story😉(P.S. he wasn't in book one, because Lauren had a past with him that she was hoping would never be brought up👀) What do you think happened between him and Lauren? Y'all ain't ready for this omggggg. But please continue to comment and vote! All love❤️xoxoxoxo