life update!! thank yous, hugs, etc.

hi everyone!! wow.. it's been a little over 2 years since i updated this book, and let me just say, so many things have changed in my life, in all of our lives. i started this series when i was a junior in high school, and now i'm entering my junior year of college (isn't that crazy?). i logged back on to this account because i wanted to reminisce on the memories that i had while writing these two books and the beautiful people that i met through them. if you would have told me that i would get thousands of reads and hundreds of votes, i wouldn't have believed you. this journey was so precious that i felt guilty for not giving the readers some closure and explanation for my long hiatus.

first of all, i'm twenty years old now, and still learning how to navigate through this unpredictable world. i was going through a really dark time 4 years ago, and all i had were writing and basketball as my outlets to unplug from the world for a bit and find my inner peace. little did i know that i would make tons of other people smile with my books. i looked forward to all of your comments and reactions after every chapter, as they gave me motivation to keep writing. however, i feel like i was never able to finish up that chapter in my life without saying a goodbye and thank you to you all.

long story short, this is my official goodbye to the wattpad and writing community as this beautiful chapter in my life has come to a close. i have a lot of life ahead of me, and a lot more accomplishments that i want to achieve. thank you to my loyal readers for always staying active, commenting, and giving The Contract and The Secret all your love and support. even if you're a new reader to my stories, thank you as well. you all have made such a big impact in my life, whether you've been here since chapter one, or just now joining.

i'm sending all the love and light to everyone reading this right now and giving you all my sincere gratitude for everything. this is not goodbye, but more of a "see you later". i'll still be cheering on the dubs (especially since we got iguodala back!!!) and continuing to pursue my bachelor's degree in biology while being a full time BTS stan (are you ARMY? if so, who's your bias? mine is taehyung hehe❤️). maybe i'll see you all on other social media platforms, but you just won't know it's me, since i want to keep certain aspects of my life private:)

from the bottom of my heart, thank you so so SO much for all the love you've given to me and my writing these past couple of years. i wish you all nothing but the best in your lives and future endeavors. remember, that you are never alone in what you're going through, and that you're stronger than you think. keep your head up, and always remember to put yourself first! i wish i could hug each and every single one of you, but for now, please accept this virtual hug lol. thank you again, for everything. stay safe, stay well, and stay kind:)

all the love,
A<3

(p.s. don't worry, in this alternate universe, lauren and klay end up finding their way back to each other and spending the rest of their lives together😉)