MORNING...

Chapter 15: Morning...
Yukio's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I groaned and turned it off. My head was pounding but I knew I had to get up. I froze when I felt someone move next to me, 'who?' I opened my eyes and saw (Y/N) sleeping next to me, flashes of last night popped into my head and I flushed crimson. Had I actually done that? I lifted the blanket and looked down, sure enough we were both naked. I looked back up at (Y/N) and almost choked, his neck and shoulders were covered in hickies and bite marks. I instantly felt sorry, those are going to be hard to hide. Embarrassment filled my gut, I had no self control while drunk it seems. I carefully got out of bed and found (Y/N)'s shorts, I gently put them back on him so he wouldn't wake up completely exposed. I put on my clothes from last night and headed towards the showers, I needed to clean up.

(Y/N) POV:

I rolled around in bed trying not to wake up but it was pointless. I groaned and sat up. I noticed immediately that Yukio was gone, I checked the clock "7am huh, he must have left for work already." I felt a flurry of emotions inside of me, guilt that I'd taken up his sleeping time, flustered at the thoughts of last night, and worried about what Rin might do if he found out. I buried my face in my hands, I should get up. I got up and started to get dressed, smiling when I noticed Yukio put my shorts back on. I quietly made my way back to my room hoping Rin would still be asleep, but of course I couldn't be that lucky. "(Y/N)?" I jumped, Rin was half in his doorway rubbing his eyes, "Why are you coming out of Yukio's room?" I panicked, "OH um he asked me to grab something for him that he forgot!"  Rins eyes widened as he stared at me, "(Y/N), your neck..." I remembered Yukio sucking on my neck last night and flushed, I must be covered in marks. Rin must know what happened just by looking at me. I fidgeted with my hands and stood awkwardly, "(Y/N), what did you do last night with Yukio?" I squirmed, did he really have to ask? "Can't you tell Rin?" He nodded, "I want you to say it though." I mumbled, "we had sex..." My face was burning hot. Rin sighed but didn't seem to be mad, " So Yukio actually made a move, that's surprising." He walked over to me and examined my neck, "he really did a number on you..." my embarrassment was replaced with confusion, "you're not mad? Or jealous?" Rin frowned, "I'm not happy that Yukio got to you first but as I said yesterday, if you love both of us then I'm willing to share. Though those marks do piss me off a bit, he's pretty mush saying 'don't touch, (Y/N)'s mine!' Which is not true." I giggled, "Did you want to add one then Rin?" He looked surprised, "really?" I nodded. He tugged at my shirt trying to find a spot, he made his way around me and exposed the back of my neck. "Here looks good." Before I could say anything he bit down. I inhaled sharply, I was expecting a hickie not a bite! His arms wrapped around my waist as he bit down harder, I surprised myself when a small moan escaped my lips. It must have surprised Rin as well since he quickly stopped, "did you just?" I shook my head vigorously, "no! You didn't hear anything!" I don't think I could get any redder, I hid my face in my hands as Rin chuckled. He tightened his hug around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, "I hope you know that I don't like being second, when it's my turn you're going to have to make it up to me." His voice was dripping with seduction, I stood there frozen for what felt like forever before I nodded and broke free from Rins arms, I needed a shower right now.

—Time Skip—

After I had showered and gotten dressed, making sure to add a scarf to my uniform, I made my way downstairs to quickly grab something to eat and then headed off to school. I didn't see Rin on my way to school so assumed he either was running late or had gone to school early to talk to his brother. I was hoping for the first option. As I entered the school I started to get warm, it was spring still so the scarf wasn't bad outside but was definitely too warm for inside. I was just going to have to deal with it, there's no way I could show my classmates my neck. I arrived to class and saw that Rin had indeed come to school early, I said good morning to my friends before sitting down next to Rin. I looked over at him and he had the dumbest grin on his face, I whispered "don't you dare mention anything to our friends" trying my best for an intimidating glare but I only made him laugh. I looked over to Yukio's desk and saw him sorting through papers, he had dark circles under his eyes and I knew he must be exhausted.

—Time Skip—

Yukio has been avoiding me all day, he wouldn't meet my eyes or respond to any of my questions. I silently fumed as I did my work, what's with him?! I get that's he's a teacher and that he has to be professional right not but this is too cold! It's like I'm not even here! Rins remarks didn't help either, he's been flirting with me all day regardless of who was watching or listening. I look up at the clock and notice that class should be ending soon, I start to nervously tap my fingers, once class is out I'm going to corner him at his desk and ask him why he won't look at me. I started to count down the minutes, 10,5,3,2,1, the bell went. I jumped up from my desk and went straight for Yukio. He didn't pay any attention to me as he packed up his things. "Yukio, why aren't you looking at me?" He stopped what he was doing and sighed, "can we talk about this at the dorms, please?" I shook my head, "no, if you need to kick everyone out then do it but I want to talk now." Yukio stood up and rubbed his temples, "Everyone, I know class just ended but if you could please exit the classroom quickly I need a moment with (Y/N)." Half the students were already leaving but Yukio made them quicken their pace. Rin gave me an odd look before he left, a mixture between mad and hurt? I turned to Yukio, "So why have you-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before Yukio pulled me into a kiss, he pulled away and stared at me. Both of our faces were flushed red, "(Y/N)... I'm sorry if it seemed like I was avoiding you I just, every time I looked at you I remembered last night and felt, I don't know, ashamed? I've always been able to control myself, but last night after the alcohol... I couldn't think straight, I just acted out what I wanted. You had to wear a scarf today to hide what I did to you. Don't get me wrong I loved it, and it's what I wanted. I'm just ashamed at myself for losing control... Rin also confronted me about it this morning, before class. He was pretty mad at me, for touching you while drunk. Said I shouldn't have done it if I didn't have the balls to without booze." I leaned in and gave him a light kiss, "you don't need to feel bad. I told you yesterday that I loved you, remember? Sure the alcohol probably helped you act but it doesn't change the fact that you wanted to. And I'm pretty sure Rins just upset that you acted before him." Yukio chuckled, "probably." I smiled at him and cupped my hands on his cheeks, "I know you're used to being all professional and keeping your real feelings and desires in check, but you don't have to around me okay? If you want to lose control then I want you to do it with me." His face grew warm and he nodded, he reached up to my scarf and removed it, exposing all of his marks. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. "I should probably give you a proper response to your answer. (Y/N), your answer wasn't what I had wanted or even what I had expected. But if it's what makes you happy then I'm okay with it. I can learn to share."

~~~~~~
Okay so some mild spoilers in the authors note. I want to explain something about the way Rin and Yukio are acting since I know a lot of you were expecting something different. Rin IS SUPER pissed at Yukio, but doesn't want the reader to see him mad. He's very possessive and will want his turn 👌🏻👌🏻. Yukio is also very possessive of the reader so conflict will arise. Just since I know Rin and Yukio were acting a bit differently than people expected so yeah... enjoy!