DARK PAST...

Chapter 2: Dark Past...

(Y/N) POV:

As I approached my new dorm I could see Rin inside talking to someone, I couldn't see who it was but he was smiling and appeared to be happy. I didn't want to walk in on him and make him hate me more so I knocked on the main door. He stopped smiling and looked over to me, I didn't know why this man hated me so much when he knew nothing about me; He beckoned me in. As I entered the building I could see who Rin was talking to, it was a short Purple demon in an apron. "Why is there a demon here?" Rin glared at me, "He's our cook, and he's a good one." I returned his glare, "We're in school to exorcise demons so why are we housing one?" We shot some complaints back and forth before Rin stormed off somewhere. I sighed and made my way to an empty room, yukio said I could take any open one. I sat down on the small bed in the farthest room from the twins, when Rin got back I'd have to confront him on why he hated me. I laid down on my new bed and started my homework, I needed to keep myself busy.

—Time Skip—

I heard yukio call me and Rin down for dinner but didn't want to leave my room. Rin had said some hurtful things and even though I wanted to get answers I didn't want to fight again. I sighed and dragged myself of my bed, as I walked to the kitchen I heard rin and yukio talking, "Your home early yukio, no work?" "I finished early." The silence that followed was uncomfortable even for me; I walked into the kitchen and greeted them. Rin gave me another glare and I snapped, "Why do you hate me Rin?! You don't know me, hell you haven't even talked to me properly, yet you treat me with such aggression." I stared into his eyes and waited for him to answer. "You don't feel right ..." "I don't feel right?! What the hell does that mean?" Yukio sighed and I turned my attention to him, "(Y/N) what do you know about your past? Your ancestors in particular." "Not much, why does it matter?" he seemed to sadden a bit at this, "I'm afraid there's a reason you're in this dorm and not the regular one. I had some research done on your past due to me and Rin's concern. It would appear your like us, one of you ancestors, probably your grandfather, was a demon." My eyes widened in shock, 'is he serious?' I stared at both of them, "You're kidding right? That's not possible." "I'm afraid its true (Y/N).You're a demon, just like us." I looked at the two demons in front of me, their tails swishing behind them. 'I'm like them?' the two of them stared at me, waiting for a response. "If I'm like you, why was rin so rude to me?" I looked over at him for an answer. "You gave of an odd feeling, I couldn't trust you." "That's it? You treated me like a freak because I gave off a weird feeling?" I stormed off to my room.