YUKIO'S EMBRACE...18+

Okay so a quick note for anyone who read this story before 26/01/18 I have gone back and extended the timeline a bit so that this wasn't all happening within a week, (Y/N) has been at TCA for a few weeks now 👍🏻
~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14: Yukio's embrace...
This chapter is 18+
(Y/N) POV:
Yukio turned away and took his glasses off, putting them on his side table before returning his gaze to me. My mind was still racing with Yukio's words, 'let me do you' Yukio leaned over to me and cupped my face, my face flushed as he closed the distance and kissed me. It was slow and hesitant, like he was waiting to see how I'd react. My brain couldn't form a single thought so I just acted, I kissed him back. Yukio smiled into the kiss being deepening it, he nibbled at my bottom lip and I could feel my face burn up. But I agreed and let him into my mouth, our tongues fought for dominance before Yukio pulled away. I looked into his eyes and saw his hunger, he wanted me. Right now. I averted my eyes  and felt my tail slip out from under my shirt and start flicking around nervously, Yukio chuckled and started to kiss my jaw line, whispering sweet words between each kiss. "You're so cute." He moved down to my neck, "I love you so much (Y/N)." He slipped his hands under my shirt and started to pull it off, I could feel my heart racing and my breath quickening. I put my hands on Yukio's to stop him. "Let me." I pulled my shirt off and through it to the floor, I looked up at Yukio and saw a slight flush in his cheeks. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down onto the bed, he smashed out lips together and kissed me with so much passion and urgency. I reached my hands down to the hem of his shirt and started to pull it up, whispering between kisses, "I... Don't... Want to... Be the... Only... Naked one." He smirked and pulled his shirt off, discarding it to the floor. I could see his tail wagging behind him now and smiled, pulling him down for another kiss. Yukio slowly made his way down to my neck and started to suck near my collarbones, leaving small hickies as he moved closer to my shoulder. Yukio then bit down hard, I gasped and dug my nails into his back. Yukio pulled away to examine his work and licked his lips, I could feel the bite mark burning and knew that yukio's small fangs would leave a mark. I felt Yukio's fingers linger around the hem of my shorts and my brain went into overdrive. I flipped Yukio over so that I was on top of him, I whispered into Yukio's ear, "Not so fast." I kissed his collarbones and noticed the bulge in Yukio's shorts, I smiled and kissed Yukio again. His kisses were softer and I took the lead. I felt Yukio's tail brush against me a few times and grabbed it, Yukio gasped and I deepened the kiss, letting our tongues dance around each other.  I let my hands wonder his body, he was very fit and I could trace every muscle with my fingers. My right hand found itself on the hem of Yukio's shorts and my breath hitched. I was really doing this. I slid my hand over the top of his shorts and started to rub his bulge. Yukio moaned and moved his hips slightly, encouraging me to do more. I continued to kneed at Yukio's bulge, moving faster until I finally put my hand inside his underwear. I could feel my heart leaping out of my chest. Yukio's eyes were shut tight, his face flushed and moans escaping his lips with every breath. I moved myself farther down Yukio's body so that my face hovered just inches away from his boner. I pulled his shorts off and licked the tip of his penis before I took all of him into my mouth, I heard a sharp gasp and deep moan from Yukio and started to bob my head, Sucking and licking with more confidence than I realized I had. One of Yukio's hands tangled itself in my hair, I sped up earning more and more moans from Yukio. I could feel him getting close and stopped, releasing his member with a pop. Yukio was panting, "(Y/N)~~" he pouted, I smiled and licked my lips, "not so fast Yukio, I can't have you cuming before me." He growled and flipped me over, grinding his member on my still clothed one. A small moan stuck in my throat, "Yukio..." He leaned in and kissed me ravenously, his hands quickly removing my shorts. He wasted no time acquainting himself with my member, his hands exploring everything. I started to moan into our kisses. Yukio made his way down to my chest and nibbled on my nipples, I gasped and moaned, his hand rubbing me in all the right ways down below. I started to move my hips in rhythm with Yukio's hand, my hands tangling themselves in Yukio's hair. I pushed Yukio's head down further, trying to tell him that I wanted more than just his hands. He got the message and quickly started to suck my member. I arched my back and rocked my hips. My body was so warm and every sensation seemed to be amplified, every bob of Yukio's head brought me closer and closer to pure ecstasy. And then he stopped. I whimpered and looked at him pleadingly, "don't stop...I was so close." He reached his hand towards my face, "suck on my fingers." I looked at him confused, "don't you have any lube?" He shook his head, "like I thought I'd be having sex." I understood, Yukio is always so busy and distant from people. "I'm guessing you don't have a condom either." He nodded. I sighed And took his fingers into my mouth, I began to slowly lick and suck them. After a few moments he removed his fingers and slid them between my legs, I felt him slid a finger into my ass and bit my lip. He then added another finger and stared to stretch me out. I squired under Yukio, the odd feeling was started to feel good and I wanted more. "Yukio, more. Hurry..." he nodded and aligned himself with my ass, I held my breath as he slowly entered me. Even with the foreplay it still hurt a bit, once he was fully inside me he didn't move, he looked down at me a little worried, "does it hurt?" "A little, but it's fine. Move." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started to move, his thrusts slow and irregular at first. I started to move my hips with every thrust as Yukio found his Rhythm. He smashed our lips together and sped up, enjoying the sensation. I moaned and clawed at Yukio as he started to hit a bundle of pleasure inside me, each thrust bringing me closer to the edge. I felt myself getting close and knew Yukio couldn't be far off but I didn't want this to end yet, I pushed yukio over so that I was riding him. I starting to rock my hips and not really paying attention wrapped my tail around his, Yukio grabbed my hips and started to thrust again. He was getting close, every thrust was getting faster and harder. I felt one of his hands make its way to my penis and start to jerk me off. I couldn't take this anymore, my body was overflowing with pleasure. "Yukio, I'm going to..." I reached my climax and arched my back, cumming into Yukio's hand. With a few more thrusts I could feel Yukio cum inside me, I shuttered at the feeling. It was so warm. We sat there for awhile as we caught our breath, my knees were slightly shaking as I lifted myself off of Yukio. I flopped down next him and smiled, "that felt really good, another perfect job done by the amazing Yukio." He chuckled and turned towards me, "I love you (Y/N), so much." He reached out a hand and grabbed mine, "I love you too Yukio." I leaned in and kissed him, it was gentle and slightly clumsy compared to the ones before. I smiled and closed my eyes, feeling completely drained of energy. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.