ANSWER...

Chapter 12: Answer...
(Y/N) POV:
I waited in the hallway for quite awhile before I started to doze of, Rin and Yukio didn't seem to be coming back anytime time soon so I sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall. My shoulders became heavy and I couldn't keep my eyes open, I fell asleep.

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders, "(Y/N)?" I groaned and opened my eyes, "What?". I blinked tiredly before realizing who was in front of me, Rin. He was only a few inches away from my face, a flashback to my dream popped into my head and I blushed. I stood up quickly And put some distance between us. "What were you doing sleeping in the hallway (Y/N)?" I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes and yawned, " What? Did I fall asleep? Mnnnn, I was waiting for you and yukio to come back..." I looked past Rin to the main entrance to see if yukio was back as well but I didn't see him, "Do you know when yukio will be back?" Rin shook his head, "No, I haven't seen him in awhile, What's up (Y/N)? Why were you waiting for both of us?" The look rin gave me was not one of curiosity but of anticipation, call it a hunch but I was pretty sure he knew why I wanted to talk to both of them. I gave him an awkward smile, "I wanted to give both of you an answer." Rin looked both excited and nervous, "You've got your answer then? You know which one of us you want?" I nodded, "Then can't you just tell me (Y/N)? Tell me you choose me..." Rin closed the distance between us, pinning me against the wall. He rested his hands on the wall beside me, caging me in. My face flushed bright red, "Rin... I can't tell you yet. Please wait till yukio gets back..." He looked so sad because of my words, "So do you choose him? Is that it?" "NO! That's not what I said Rin. I just want to tell you guys at the same time, that's all okay. I'm not going to say who I pick right now..." I felt like I was curling in on myself, why couldn't they get home at the same time. " Look Rin, I'm sure yukio will be home soon and then you'll have your answer. In the meantime, it has to be close to dinner time right? Want me to help you make dinner?" He dropped his hands and shook his head, "No. Just, go wait somewhere else, okay?" Rin seemed hurt. He made his way to kitchen and I went out front to wait for yukio. This whole situation, it was just so complicated. Just getting them together to give them an answer was proving difficult, and I still had no idea how they would take my answer. Would they be upset? Hurt? Or would they accept it... Would I end up dating both of them? I shook my head and slapped my cheeks. "(Y/N)? What are you doing?" I looked over and saw yukio walking towards me, I must have been so lost in thought I didn't notice him. "Oh, I ugh, was waiting for you." He smiled, "Were you now." I nodded, "Rin's just making dinner now, why don't we go wait inside for him to finish." He closed the gap between us and reached out to hold my hand, "But what's waiting out here for me is so much more interesting." His eyes were screaming pure seduction and I felt the blood rush to my head. "Oh ugh, But he's waiting inside for us." I awkwardly laughed and tried to go inside but yukio stopped me. He held onto my hand, "(Y/N), When are you going to answer us? I need to know what's going on with you, what you feel towards us. Please, I can't concentrate on anything like this!" I felt my jaw go slack. "Yukio..." I squeezed his hand, "I'll give both of you your answers after dinner tonight, I promise." He closed his eyes and nodded before letting go of my hand, "Shall we go inside then (Y/N)? Wouldn't want to keep Rin waiting." I smiled and nodded, "Let's."

Dinner was less awkward than I imagined, Rin and Yukio had no trouble casually talking with each other and myself. But once dinner was over and dishes were done, the tension escalated. Both brothers stared me down waiting for me to speak. I felt the cold feet starting, I wanted to run under the pressure. My stomach was 6 feet under at this point and thought if I tried to talk I would puke. "(Y/N)" It was yukio, "Are you okay? You look very pale." I tried to smile and nod, "F-fine, I-i'm just perfectly f-fine..." This obviously didn't convince them and they both gave me a concerned look. Now Rin spoke, "(Y/N), if you need more time before telling us that's okay. We can wait. Right yukio?" He nodded in agreement. "No it's okay guys. I promised i'd tell you tonight. I just didn't think i'd be so nervous..." Yukio looked at Rin and nudged him, I didn't know why until both of them held out their hands. Yukio said, "If you can't say it then show us, Reach out to the one you love." I took a deep breath and reached out, grabbing both of their hands.