Chapter 7 'Talks and Natters'

They came back from Diagon Alley at five in the evening and had only that day for packing all their old and newly bought things.

Just as they arrived back at the Burrow riding again that luxurious car and going through all security measures; all they could feel was exhausted. Ron jumped onto the longest couch and soon had gone to sleep, Harry collapsed onto the one-seated couch and went to sleep with his legs hanging down while Hermione and Evanna just sat on the couches feeling nothing else than worn out.

All there tiredness was because of the fun they had at 'Weasley Wizards Wheezes'. When all four of them had returned from their spying on Draco Malfoy; Fred and George showed them around the shop. What was there in the shop you couldn't enjoy? Every inch of it had something surprising and pleasurable in it! And after that they had 'who-can-eat-ice-cream-the-fastest' competition where they had to go through a lot of brain freeze moments. As a whole they had enjoyed a lot in a very unpleasant and deserted Diagon Alley.

"OH NO! Nobody is going to sleep! Get up!!" Mrs. Weasley ordered while Ron gave a loud groan and changed his side on the couch.

Harry got up and so did Evanna and Hermione with obedience but great displeasure.

"Ronald Weasley! Get up now!" Mrs. Weasley again ordered and shoved Ron who dropped onto his belly on the carpet, "Now you all go upstairs and I don't want to see anyone of you until you get done with your packing. I don't want a chaos tomorrow like last year."

They all slummed their way up the stairs and into their rooms. Evanna dropped onto her bed with an exhausted sign.

"Get up Ev! I want to be done with this as soon as possible so I can go to sleep," Hermione said while she moved her trunk from the side of the room to the centre.

Evanna sat up and pulled up the left sleeve of her shirt; she examined the mark which had been there for quiet some days now. All the mark did was burn and gave ticklish feelings whenever the snake slithered fast. It had started to annoy her, even in cold nights she had to keep her left arm outside her blanket and her remaining self inside, which she wasn't pleased to do. She used to sleep in such a way that nobody could even see a single strand of her hair outside the blanket but now a whole arm of her was supposed to be out because of all the heat it generated and gave off.

Evanna pulled the sleeve down and started her packing as well.

Hermione was already done with her own when Evanna still had all her books scattered everywhere in the room.

"Want some help?" Hermione asked as she closed her trunk and got up.

"Oh no! I'm fine... you go ahead."

"Ok. I'll be in Ron and Harry's room."

"Okay," Evanna replied to her and picked up her Potions' book and threw it into her trunk.

She heard Hermione walk upstairs while she kept on throwing one book after the other into her trunk. Soon she was also done with the boring work known as packing.

Evanna was about to go upstairs to Ron and Harry's room where Hermione was as well but she thought of going downstairs and helping her mum in making dinner.

When she reached the kitchen; Mrs. Weasley was already done with cooking and was giving finishing touches to the deliciously looking Russian Salad while a steaming hot roasted chicken was present on the kitchen shelf. Mrs. Weasley looked up from the salad and smiled;

"You done?" she asked.

"Ya.... and is today something special?" Evanna gestured to the roast and salad.