A Little Note From the Author

Hi. Don't know where to start from but here we go.

This story has been my baby, for obvious reasons. The very first fanfiction that I ever wrote and of course, it consisted of my OTP. I was really unsure of writing a fanfiction on my own at the beginning. Didn't get why anyone would actually like to read it? I mean, it's not like there's a shortage of amazingly fantastic fanfics on the internet, right?

But there were you guys who actually gave this story a shot. Not everybody liked it, agreed. But hey, what about the others that really did? Always gotta look at the positive side. My biggest thanks to all of you who've been reading this story, whether you started yesterday or been here from the start. You guys are the best and I love you all so, so much. I mean, halfway through this story, I was planning to quit it. But your enthusiasm and support always made me go ahead with it. Every little comment meant the world to me. I loved to hear what you guys thought about the chapter and what not. So yeah, big, big thanks to everyone. *virtual hugs*

I'd be the happiest person to make a sequel of this story. Sadly, I don't have a plot for it currently in mind. But hey, if any of you out there have something in mind, don't be afraid to tell your ideas to me. You can either comment down below or even message me. And don't be shy or anything. I swear I don't bite.

I've got two other stories going on right now—'Drop Dead Gorgeous' (Lilo) and 'Unspoken' (Lirry). They're on hold cause I was working on this one but now that 'So will the Plan Work?' is finished, I can finally go back to them. Really excited for those two because I've got a lot planned for them. I've got a few chapters done on both the stories but now I'm planning to start all over again with them. I'm thinking about writing them in 3rd Person's P.O.V. I'll decide on that soon and let you guys know. But still, check them out, maybe? *puppy eyes*

I'm feeling a lil' nostalgic here cause really, did this story actually end? But I had a great, great time writing it. Some days, I could finish off a chapter in barely an hour and some days, it just used to be endless hours of typing and still never quite satisfied. But now, looking back at it, I'm content with this story. The first few chapters are not the best but in my defense, I just started writing. But I guess eventually I got better at it—not the best but yeah, definitely better than before. I'm gonna be making a few changes in the earlier chapters whenever I get the time to because I know I can improve them. The later chapters are gonna be untouched because they turned out to be okay. But yeah, definitely some re-editing needed in the starting ones, nothing major.

Also, if anyone would just like to, you know, talk to be about anything and everything then don't hesitate. I LOVE talking to you guys and really, it can be the random-est (I just invented a word. Now you know how much of an incredible writer I am) thing ever. I don't care, just talking is enough. I've met such amazing friends here on Wattpad and I'm willing to make more cause why not?

Okay, this turned out to be longer than I thought but I guess I'm done talking (writing?) now. Hope this didn't bore you to death. Again, thanks to everyone for sticking up with me for so long and not giving up of this story even though I updated after centuries. It's a problem, guys, I need help.

Lastly, don't forget to check out my latest ziam fic, 'Sweet Sinister'. Yup, it's a ghost AU!

I love you. To the moon and back. <3

Come say hi to me on Tumblr- paynieheartzaynie.tumblr.com/  (The link's on my profile as well)

-Jenny aka LoveandHeartbreaks