Chapter 2-Finding Zayn

[LIAM's P.O.V.]

Zayn returned 30 minutes later from whenever he had went and was unusually quite during the whole car ride. I kept checking on him every now and then but he would just keep on staring outside the window. Not once did he notice that I was practically staring at him the whole ride! I felt the urge to talk to him right then and there but I knew he would'nt speak up in front of everybody so I decided to wait for a decent time.

The interview is going on quite well. We all are having our jokes and laughs like we always do, all except Zayn. Of course I could not concentrate completely on the interviewer's question because of the depressed looking Zayn sitting right next to me.

"Are you okay,mate?" I whispered to him when nobody’s was looking.

"Yeah, just a bit tired I guess." He looked up and locked eyes with me. All I could see was hurt,  pain and regret filled in them. I knew he was lying. Why was what I wanted to find out.

The interview carried on. "Alright,so we have been wondering if you guys are able to take out time for your girlfriends since you had been so busy recording for you're upcoming album lately. Plus, there’s the stress of the tour going on as well. How do you manage with your girls? What do you say Louis?"

"Me and Elenor always have time for each other no matter what. She understands how I am so busy these days and gives me my time and space and I make a point to make up for the time we lost together. She is just amazing, I love her.",Louis answered, the audience cooing at his answer.

"Awww, thats great,Louis! And how about you,Zayn?" The lady asked.

All the heads turned to Zayn. He kept quiet for a second or two. It was almost like he couldn't find the words to say, his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. He fiddled with the hem of his shirt, a habit of his when he gets nervous. He avoided all sorts of eye contacts from anybody, biting his lips. But then what I saw was heartbreaking.

A tear found its way down Zayn's left cheek. He immediately wiped it off and somehow managed to hold back more tears from falling down. I could see the struggle was hard for him. The room suddenly fell quiet, not a single word spoken. It wasn’t everyday when Zayn cried in public. When he couldn’t take it anymore, he stood up and walked out right in the middle of the interview in front of everybody. Only one question was running through everybody's mind...

What happened to Zayn?

The rest of us somehow finished the interview after Zayn's dramatic exit, which was pretty awkward. We tried our best to act normal but I knew it wasn't working well, atleast for me. My mind could only think of Zayn right now, bombarding questions I didn’t have answers for.

Finally the interview had an end. We all rushed to find Zayn .We searched the whole studio down but Zayn was nowhere in sight. We asked everyone but no one knew where Zayn was or went. He might have exited from the back doors since the security was at the gate. His phone is switched off and this has to be a recipe for disaster.

A part of my heart broke. Zayn was gone and it was all my fault. If only I would have asked him right then and there in the morning about what was going on in his mind and tried to comfort him and talked to him, all this would have never happened. I couldn’t think straight, I was at the verge of crying but I held back, knowing this was not time for me to sit down and start crying. I had to find Zayn and get him out of whatever mess he was in.

Suddenly, I remembered where Zayn could possibly be right now. I was not sure if I would find him there but right now, all I had was hope left in me,so without giving it a second thought I pulled out our car and drove it in full speed. When I reached my destination, I quickly sent a message to the lads so that they aren’t worried about me.

Out to find Z .Think I know where he is. Will tell everything when I get back. You guys don't worry. I’ll call soon! xx -Liam

I made my way through the path of the forest. Yes,I was in a forest. Don't ask me why...its a long story. I kept calling out his name on the top of my lungs, I got no response. I searched on and on until I finally found the the raven haired boy sitting under a tree, crying..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's my second chapter!!! Hope you guys you liked it,don't know if thats good enought :P Also,I'll pe starting up the main plot of the whole jealousy thing soon!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Re-edited on 18.7.14