Chapter 18- Just an attraction or love?

Hey again!

So I started with my other two Lirry & Lilo fanfics and I'm really looking forward to writing them.I think both those fics will be update on...like,some time on the second week of July.I'm totally busy till then,BLAME SCHOOL! 

EEEEP! Two more chapies until I complete 20 of them in this fic,so happy.Now I need to stop blabbering until you die out of boredom.   ._.

Chapie number 18,people! ...Thank me for updating it way before than planned :D

-Jenny aka LoveandHeartbreaks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LIAM's P.O.V.]

 “Did he wake up?” Harry asked as soon as I walked back to the living area after returning back from Zayn’s room to check if he woke up or not but he still lay on his bed, fast asleep. Since last night, when Zayn collapsed in my arms in the club, hes been asleep. I know there is nothing to be worried about because its probably just a bad hangover and he is just tired but still, I’m worried.

“Not yet.” I reply, taking a pause, “Do think he’ll be alright?”

“Of course he will be, Li. Hangovers are a bitch. And you know how tired he was last night, he just needs to rest.” Louis said as I sat down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder softly.

“Do you think we’re going too harsh on him?” I asked in almost a whisper.

“What do you mean?” Niall asked.

“I don’t know, Ni. I really don’t know. All I know that I’m worried sick for him even though there is nothing really to be worried about. But…” I said, trailing off.

“But what?” Louis asked.

I closed my eyes. “I was wondering what could have happened if I didn’t stop Zayn last night? Would he really hit Niall?”  I ask.

“He was drunk, remember?” Harry said.

“I know but still. What if he actually did punch Niall? It’s a thought that’s lingering deep in my head that…somehow I’m risking you guys into all this, especially Niall.” I say, opening my eyes.

“No, Liam, its nothing like that-“ Niall began but I cut him off.

“I know what you want to say and I totally understand it, Niall. I understand how badly you want to help me and all but think about it. Its like I’m risking our friendship somehow.” I reply. I buried my face into Lou’s neck to get more comfortable as he rubbed my back.

“I understand how difficult this is for you, Liam and I also understand what you must be feeling but let me tell you, you are not risking our friendship at all. You’re not being mean, if that’s what you meant. So please, stop thinking like that. All you have to do is trust us. If we’ve promised to get you and Zayn together, then we will and everything is gonna be just fine. And about being harsh on Zayn, I don’t think we’re doing any of that. Okay, I admit that maybe Harry and I made him drink way too much yesterday but that’s all. Now chill, you worrywart.” Louis said.

“You think so?” I said, my voice barely audible as my head was still buried in the crook of Lou’s neck.

“I’m positive.” He says. I look up to meet Lou’s eyes and I instantly knew he was telling the truth. I smiled at him, feeling relieved. Maybe Louis is right afterall and I’m nothing but a worrywart. In my defense, I love Zayn and worry and care for him the most. Thank you very much.