Chapter 16-Ready to get some?

Hey everyone!

Bit late in updating and I’m sorry for that.Anyways,1D Bromance Awards are here and I’m like damn excited as usual! Me and my sister are betting our whole pocket money on which story will win…yeah,we’re crazy.I posted my Lirry oneshot and right after I finish writing this chapie, I’ll write its second part and update. Enjoy!!! This chapie is dedicated to 1Dfan4eva_shalz because she asked for an update so here it is! I'm glad you liked my story,babe.

p.s. Liam Payne in tanktops and I’m busy digging my grave.

-Jenny aka LoveandHeartbreaks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ZAYN's P.O.V.]

‘Why the freaking hell is Niall sitting on Liam’s lap and feeding him breakfast with that stupid smile on face?’ I thought as I watched them having breakfast. I clenched at unclenched my fist underneath the table. You must be like ‘Why? Is it bothering you,Zayn?’ and newsflash, yes, it is bothering me. Don’t ask me why because even I don’t know it. My whole night yesterday was dedicated to finding the answer to that question but all I could come up with was this stupid answer that I am jealous of their relationship. And of course I’m not! Its not like I like one of them and I’m 100% straight in the first place. Pfft,I I’m not jealous, why would I ever be?

But whenever I think of Liam and Niall being together, I shudder with the thought. I mean, who knew Liam had a thing for Niall? Sure they have a pretty popular bromance but that’s just for fun, right? Ugh, this isn’t taking me anywhere!

“Do you want some juice,Li-Li?” Niall asked with that girly kind of voice of his that is highly annoying if you ask me.

“No, thanks Ni” Liam said, smiling sweetly at him. Niall Eskimo kissed Liam and then they put their foreheads together, staring into each other’s eyes and intertwining their finger.

I groaned, a bit too loudly because of which Liam and Niall jumped up with surprise and Niall went off Liam’s lap and sat on his own chair. Louis are Harry grinned mischievously at each other. They seriously have been doing that a lot lately. Like, a lot.

  Liam clapped his hands and rubbed them and began, “Okay, lads. We’re having two days off. That is, today and tomorrow.” We all nodded enthusiastically. All of us were really looking forward to our break, even though it’s a short one. “Now, of course we ain’t gonna spend them doing nothing at home so lets plan. What say?”

“Right.” Harry said. “Listen up, there is a carnival being held tomorrow night. It’ll start at 7, the place is a little bit far from here but we’ll make it if we leave at 6. I’ll get the tickets arranged by a friend of mine who lives there. He said its gonna be great fun and we all should definitely come. I don’t think the paparazzi will be there so we’ll be safe. So?”

Louis was of course excited, he was already jumping around in excitement. We all know Louis loves carnivals, fairs and all that and its been a while since we’ve beento one. The idea seemed fantastic  as Harry told us more about the carnival like the rides, games, food and stuff. I’m really looking forward for tomorrow night.

“Awesome, so its decided. Tomorrow night we’ll go to the carnival but what about today?” Liam asked as he rested his arm around Niall. Is it really important to stick together all the time like magnets?!

“Lets go clubbing! Its been a long time.” Louis suggested. We all agreed with the idea since we didn’t have anything better to do.

“Alright, so we’ll  leave at 7.” Niall said.

[LOUIS’ P.O.V.]

Today is gonna be awesome! I purposely asked to go clubbing because I’ve got something planned out. The plan is simple, but effective (or that is what Harry said). Anyways, Harry and I are gonna make sure that Zayn gets super drunk and tipsy and then Niall will get to work and make Zayn jealous and this time, he will get jealous. Liam doesn’t know about whats gonna happen today in the club because if I told him what Niall is gonna do, he never go with us. Actually, Niall is gonna kiss Liam today, by that I mean a proper and full on snog and there is more of that sort of things, much more. I don’t really know how Liam will react to it but who cares? We’re doing all of this for him only. Niall assured Harry and I that he will manage it out somehow and we had no choice but trust him. In short, everything between the two is gonna be pretty hot and intense and I can bet that Zayn will go crazy and do something about it. I know that Zayn cannot control himself whenever hes drunk, he can never ever do that. He just blurts out everything going on his mind without thinking twice and then we’ll know how Zayn feels or  what he thinks. This has to work, this just has to!

Although I’m sure that Zayn is already pretty pissed off at Liam and Niall’s dating. I mean, its written all over his face that he is clearly not enjoying what he is seeing whenever he looks at them holding hands or doing anything mushy. I tried to stop myself from smiling at the thought of how Zayn would react today in the club in front of everyone and how embarrassed he would be afterwards but it was way too difficult. I practically squealed at the thought like a teenage girl.

“Hmmmm, very manly there, aren’t we , Lou?” Harry smirked.

“Shut up” I said, hitting his balls.

[LIAM’s P.O.V.]

The loud music is causing me a headache and I feel like puking because everyone is so sweaty and smelly! This is exactly why I avoid to go clubbing. Its plainly disgusting and I don’t even know how people are enjoying themselves?

I walked away from the dance floor and searched for a quieter area to sit and relax and have a Pepsi. I found a small corner at the far end of the room and headed there. I was so tired already that I wanted to properly lie down on that sofa but that might be embarrassing if someone saw me. I wish I could go home already. From here, I could see as Louis and Harry grabbed Zayn and dragged him to the bar. What are they upto now? They pushed Zayn on the little bar stool and ordered something for him to drink. Just as I was about to see what was about to happen next, I noticed Niall walking towards me with a very knowing smirk of his plastered on his face. Even though he still was pretty far, I could get the vibes that this is not gonna be good because I can tell you a hundred instances where Niall has that similar smirk on his face and I got into trouble later and today will be no exception. As he walked closer, his smile grew wider and my heart started beating faster because I was nervous. When he reached over and stood in front of me, Niall completely blocked my view and I could no longer see what Louis and Harry were doing to poor Zayn. I hope he’ll be fine.

“Hey Liam” Niall said, his voice rough and urgent.

“H-h-hi,Niall.” I said, my jaw shaking a bit with nervousness.

He bent down a bit and placed his lips on my ear. My eyes widened in shock because Niall and I have never been so close before. He stood there in that position for a while until he whispered “Before you say anything, just go with the flow” seductively, though it totally wasn’t a turn on for me.

 “You heard me, right?” Niall asked in that same voice of his and winked at me. I quickly nodded and Niall once again whispered in my ear. “Ready to get some?”

I gulped. Oh, no.