Chapter 6-Apologies

Hey!

Here's chapter 6.Hope you'll enjoy?

-Jenny aka LoveandHeartbreaks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LIAM's P.O.V.]

"Nothing? What do you mean by nothing?" Louis asked.

"What do you expect me to do?" I questioned him,confused.

"Go and talk to him,duh!As I said before,you are getting dumber and dumber every minute now,Li"He said.

"I don't think so,Mr. Smarty Pants,how can you possibly expect me to go to Zayn and say "Hey Zayn! Guess what? I've been in love with you for an year so will you be my boyfriend?" 

"Thats what you're supposed to do." He said.

I looked at him in shock.Was he acting this dumb or is he this dumb? 

"LOUIS! HE JUST BROKE UP WITH PERRIE! ITS BEEN ONLY 2 MONTHS SINCE HE BROKE UP!"

"Oooooh! Yeah,sorry I forgot." he said,scratching his head and laughing awkwardly.I should have known this,getting advice from Louis is totally useless.He doesn't even know what hes speaking!But right now,hes the only one I can go up to.

"But you gotta tell him one day! You never know,maybe he likes you back too!Just think about it,would'nt it be great? Wouldn't you be happy?You gotta risk it,to get the biscuit,Liam" Louis told me,chuckling at the last bit,which I did too.

"I'll risk the biscuit to when the right time comes,okay?" I said and he nodded.

I got up and started walking outside my room,Louis following me from behind.

"Where are you going,Li?"

"To Zayn's room"

"I thought you were gonna tell him when the time was right.Is the perfect timing right now?"

I turned around facing him."No,silly.I need to apologize to him.For yesterday,you know.I don't wanna make things awkward between us.And what I did was wrong so I owe an apology.I hope he'll forgive me." I said,hopefully.

"He will,trust me." Louis said,reassuring me.I nodded.He went downstairs to wake up Harry and Nialler who were still asleep while I made my way to Zayn's room.I knocked on his door.

"Come in!'' 

I opened the door and walked in.Zayn was sitting on his bed and looked woken up.I gave him a warm smiled and he returned it.I just stood there,finding the courage to apologize to him.There was an awkward silence untill I finally spoke up,with my head down as I fidlled with my fingers nervously.

"Look Zayn,I wanna apologize to you for yesterday.I shouldn't have reacted like that.It wasn't your fault,you were just drunk.I guess I just lost my cool.I'm sorry if I hurt you,I didn't mean to.I'm really,really sorry,Zayn.You're my bestfriend and I don't feel good shouting at you,it hurts me.I understand if you're angry or upset with me for what I did but still...um...can you forgive me,please?",I lifted my face to look upto him as I finished.

He patted the spot next to him,gesturing me to sit down next to him,which I followed.He took my hand in his,sending sparks to every single part of my body.I pushed back the blush that crept on my cheeks.His hand was soft and warm and just...perfect.I looked at our hands and smiled to myself.He held my chin with his other hand to lift my face so that I could look into his mesmerizing eyes.

"Li,you don't need to apologize to me.Infact,I'm the one who should be apologizing.You were right,I shouldn't have been making out with that...um...what was her name now?...." he trailed off trying to remember the girl's name.I smiled to myself remembering how he would never manage remember her name.

 "Brenda" I said,reminding him her name for the third time now.

"Yeah...with that Brenda girl.The media would have maken a big fuss out of it.You're always right and I just screw things up,you know.I should have listened to you,Liam.I shouldn't have been that drunk.I deserved all that shouting and yelling,you know.And yeah,remember one thing,I can never ever be angry and upset with you,Liam,never ever.So I guess I'm sorry...can you please,please forgive me?" He said,squeezing my hand a little.

I nodded and pulled him into a hug.

[ZAYN's P.O.V.] 

The hug was warm and comfortable.And I don't know why but it felt...right to be in Liam's arms.It was like a calming feeling.I pulled back,shaking these weird thoughts out of my head.Maybe the alcohol's effect from last night was still there,making me think crazy things.

"So I'll see you downstairs for breakfast?",he asked.

"Yeah,will be there in a few.",I said.

 And with that,he left my room.I am happy that now things are back-to-normal with me and Liam.Last night,he quite scared the shit out of me.Liam never shouted at me,that was the first time.And on top of that,he cursed...actually that was more scary.I don't really know what got into Liam yesterday.For a second,I saw jealousy flash through his eyes but I know that couldn't happen.I mean,why would he be jealous of me making out with some random girl in the bar? I must have been imagining things,right?

[LOUIS' P.O.V.]

After breakfast,Niall,Harry and Zayn decided to go to the supermarket to get some more food for Niall.Liam stayed at home,which he does mostly.For the first time ever,I thought of staying home.The lads were surprised at first,knowing I'm the outgoing types but I gave them some random,shitty excuse,which they accepted.Now the actual reason for me to stay home is that I wanna help Liam.Liam was always the one to help us all out in our problems and now when hes the one who needs help,I really wanna help him.I know hes a very sensible and intelligent guy who can easily sort out problems of all kinds,except the one hes into.

"So do you wanna watch some movie?",Liam suggested.

"Yeah sure,which one?"

"Toy story?"

"No way! I'm not gonna watch it for the 48th time."

"Toy story 2?"

"No..."

"Toy story 3?"

I sighed,knowing he would'nt give up so I shrugged and he did a little "Yay!" at that.

Liam was busy with the movie while I wasn't even paying the slightest attention.My whole mind was busy working out how to make Liam and Zayn together.There has to be a way to make Zayn realise that Liam is the one for him.I know they both would make a perfect couple.I mean,just look at them! Jeez,they are meant to be together,but then there is Zayn and his obliviousness.If only he would understand that Liam could be more than friends with him.

There has to be way out,has to be,has to be,has to be!

I tried to work this puzzle out but it was like the pieces wouldn't fit together.How can I make Liam grab Zayn's attention in a way that  would result in making him realise that he loves Liam in a 'more-than-friendly-way'?

How? How? How?

And then BAM! An amazing idea popped into my mind....