Chapter 22-What do you do when you're in love?

Hi,there!

Okay,so I just wanted to tell you guys that I've got 100+ followers now and that just makes me so happy. I never thought that I'd get 100 of them though because frankly speaking,I don't think I such a good writer. I'm...okay at this. But hey, I'm not complaining! ;) So this chapie is dedicated to each one of you. Love you heaps! 

Chapie number *Taylor Swift's voice* 22! Enjoy! P.S. Enjoy the Ziam kiss cause that's my fav part.

-Jenny aka LoveandHeartbreaks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LIAM’S P.O.V.]

As our lips moved in perfect sync, I can feel my heart beating a mile per second while my brain is trying to cope up with the idea that I’m kissing Zayn. I closed my eyes, feeling the happiness bubble inside me. Zayn tugged on my hair, pulling me close as I locked my hands around his neck. My eyes widened when I felt his tongue licking my bottom lip, urging me to part my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth and I moaned in pleasure. Zayn bit on my lip hungrily and pulled apart when we both ran out of breath. We rested our foreheads together, our chest moving heavily as we gasped for breath. I could still feel his lips on mine, leaving tingles all over my skin. It felt like my face was on fire.

Suddenly, Zayn’s eyes widened in shock. I searched his hazel orbs only to find guilt and regret in them.  He chewed his lip and cursed under his breath.

“I-I should get going.” He said and walked straight out of the club in a matter of seconds. Minutes later, Niall returned back. He asked about Zayn but I just told him that he went back home. Niall and I also planned to head back. As soon as we entered, Niall and I were bombarded with questions from Louis and Harry.

“What happened?”

“Was everything okay?”

“How come Zayn returned before the two of you?”

“He looked pissed off and went straight to his room. Do you know why?”

“He didn’t speak a word. Why?”

“Hold on, let me breath first!” I exclaimed. “Everything was fine. Infact, everything was perfect.” I said, grinning like an idiot. God, I must be looking like a lovesick fool right now.

“Why so smiley?” Louis asked, looking at me carefully. He narrowed his eyes at me and rolled mine in response. “Spill the beans, Payne.”

“Wait, wait! Zayn might hear us from upstairs. Lets go to my room.” Harry suggested and we all agreed. We walked into Harry’s room settled ourselves with all of us sitting on Harry’s bed but Niall find himself more comfortable on the floor so we let him sit there.

“So…” Niall began, trailing off. “Tell us what happened.”

“Wait, you went with them, right? How come you do not know what happened?” Harry asked Niall.

“I had to make an important call, mate.” Niall replied and Harry nodded.

“Okay, okay now shut up. Liam, you tell us.” Louis said, urgency filling his voice. I knew curiosity was getting the best of them right now. Three pairs of eyes looking straight at me as they impatiently waited me to go on. But I know that none of them are expecting what I am going to say next.

“We kissed.” I blurted. I couldn’t help but laugh at their expressions. How can not laugh when Louis’ eyes are practically about to roll out of their sockets or when it seems like Harry needs an inhaler to breath or when Niall’s mouth so wide open you’re worried that it might even drop?