Chapter 7-Liam is like an angel

Hey!

Heres chapter 7 for you all to enjoy! 

-Jenny aka LoveandHeartbreaks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LIAM's P.O.V.]

Halfway through the movie,from the corner of my eye,I saw Louis smiling cheeckily at me.And I knew exactly what that idiotic smile of his meant.This smile of his is an invite to trouble.Panic irrupted in me thinking about all the previous incidents that had happened because of Louis and now what could happen in the near future.

"What are you thinking?" I questioned him.

"Oh nothing,nothing" he said,make me believe that there was surely something nasty cooking up in his crazy mind.

"Just spit it out,Lou!" I said,knowing I could not wait more.He  gasped and put his hands on his heart,faking that he was hurt by that.I rolled my eyes.

"Thats not how you talk to someone whos gonna help you out with the 'love of your life',Leeyum." he said,air quoting the 'love of your life' part.

"Excuse me?" I asked,purely confused.

"Leeyum! I just found out a way to get you and Zayn together!" he said,jumping on the couch excitedly.

"Thanks but no thanks because as I said before,I wanna do nothing about this.I don't..."

"How can you not do something,huh?" he started,without letting me finish.Typical Louis.

"You can't you just sit lazily on a couch,watching some stupid movie,doing exactly nothing?You'll need someone,okay? And you yourself know very well who that 'someone' is.Its Zayn."

"Do I need to remind you again that its been only 2 months since he broke up with his three-yeared girlfriend,Perrie?" I said,practically shouting.

"So what god dammit?Hes over her anyways! I've got an awesome plan in my mind. And trust me Liam,my plan is gonna work,its the best!" he replied.

"Oh c'mon Lou,everyone knows that Zayn can never fall for me.I mean just look at me,I'm just normal,boring,fatherly and all of that shit.Forget Zayn,why would anyone possibly fall for me?" I said,realising  I should've never liked Zayn in the first place because not in a thousand years he would love me back.

"Liam! How can you think like that about yourself? You're an amazing person,Liam.You're perfect in your own way." Louis said,trying to console me,but it wasn't any great help.

"Liam,trust me.My plan will definitely work,okay? I promise to get Zayn and you together.Just listen to me first.I know you'll like my idea.Its..."

I help my hand up,gesturing for him to stop.Didn't he get it? "Zayn and I could never me together.He deserves far better than me.And there are millions of pretty girls out there for Zayn to choose from.Why would he ever choose me? I'm just a gay prick whos madly in love with his bestfriend." I said,holding back my tears.

I stomped to my room,closed my door with a bang and dropped on my bed,letting out the tears that I was holding back,with only one thought stuck in my head.

Zayn would never choose me.

[LOUIS' P.O.V.]

I saw Liam make his way to his room.I knew he was holding back tears.I cannot believe Liam thought like that about himself! Liam and Zayn are meant to be together.Yeah sure Zayn doesn't see this now,but I know he'll realise this soon.

Its really sad to know that Liam thinks about himself that way.Liam is like an angel who helps us out,who protects us lads and makes us feel safe and keeps us joint as a family.I cannot imagine my life without him,nor the band itself.Sure I feel irritated by his 'fatherly' behaviour most of the times but I know that what Liam is saying is for our own benefit.Liam is a wonderful guy and I feel sorry for him.

And now I'm even more determined to help him out.