Chapter 20-Right next to you

Hey,guys! 

'Best Song Ever' will be out in a few a days and I'm super excited ^-^ And hurray,this is my 20th chapie is this story! I don't even know why I'm so excited but I am. OMG,I've got 200+ votes and almost 5000 reads on this so I just wanted to thank you guys. You're all awesome! So here it is,chapie 20 that'll hopefully be fluffy enough. Tell me what do you ya think. 

-Jenny aka LoveandHeartbreaks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ZAYN’s P.O.V.]

Liam rushed to the ticket counter to get our tickets. I was still refusing to go on that crazy ferris wheel but I didn’t have the heart to say a ‘no’ to Liam. Damn, those puppy-eyes!

“Lets go?” he said as soon as he returned back with the tickets in his hands. I hesitantly nodded and he smiled proudly at me. No one on this earth has ever convinced me to go any sort of ride except Liam. Hes got that power to make me do things, even those I don’t want to do. I guess that’s what makes him more special.

As we stepped into our wing of the ferris wheel, I suddenly  regretted the whole idea of getting onto this crazy thing! I lost all the confidence that was left in me, my knees felt weak and I thought that I could throw up any minute now. I took a shaky breath, trying to calm myself but failing to do so. Rides have never been my thing, never will be.

“Why do you have to do this out of all the things?” I asked, pouting at Liam as I crossed my arms over my chest. The ride was about to start and that’s what made me even more nervous. Call me a little 5-year old girl right now but I seriously don’t care.

“Because I want you to always remember this day.” Liam said, smiling towards me. His voice had a dreamy tilt to it which made it even more softer and sweeter than before.

“If only I’ll be alive to remember it.” I muttered under my breath. Liam chuckled lightly, hitting me playfully on the shoulder.

“Stop being so dramatic, Zayn. Relax.” Liam said, reassuringly.

“I may die in the next few minutes so choose your words very carefully since they may be the last ones you say to me.” I replied. Liam rolled his eyes.  He thinks I’m exaggerating things. But I am not.

Suddenly, our wing shook slightly, indicating us that the ferris wheel was just about to start. And yes, I was proved right when it actually began to move. It wasn’t scary at first, it began moving real slow and I was actually enjoying it. But then, all rides are fun until they are going slow. The actually torture was about to begin.

As our wing moved higher and higher the nervousness began building in me. I couldn’t help but slide closer to Liam till our legs and arms lined up together, like a reflection.  I gulped hard as I dared looked down. We were high, really high.

I could see the whole crowd, which looked more like a crowd of ants from here. The stalls and counters looking ten times smaller than before. The neon lights lighting up the whole place, creating a beautiful scenery for us to see from above here. If only I wasn’t feeling shit scared right now then I would’ve totally enjoyed the magnificent view. I was still trying to calm that throwing up feeling.

Suddenly, I felt Liam’s eyes on me, burning holes on my skin. I could feel the heat generate to my cheeks at the intense stare of Liam’s. I turned to face him, locking our eyes together. I could see something flash in those warm pools of brown eyes. I couldn’t really put my finger on what it was. Was it…love? affection?