Poll

Welcome to the update where you can vote for the next fanfiction! Before we start, I would like to address to things: One) To vote, please highlight the option and comment instead of going in the actual comments to vote. Two) I'm not going to do a Shockwave X Reader fanfic because I don't think I'd be able to make him fall in love without having him be OOC.

So! Here are your options!:

KNOCKOUT X OPTIMUS PRIME'S DAUGHTER! READER (I've been thinking of doing this one for a while and really like it)

•RATCHET X WHEELJACK'S SISTER! READER (An interesting concept I came up with recently, inspired by a Deviantart oneshot)

SOUNDWAVE X MUTE! READER

Or there is . . .

•SOUNDWAVE X BLIND! READER

With another variation being . . .

SOUNDWAVE X DEAF! READER (they aren't all the same because I felt all the options would be just as fun to incorporate into the story, so I made them separate)

NEW: IDW! STARSCREAM X BETROTHED! READER (I wanted to do something with IDW Transformers, so why not this? Basically, you're part of a lost colony that evolved much more than the others and for peace efforts, you get engaged to and bond with Starscream as the two of you slowly fall in love)

That's it. That's all I could think of. So please, decide your next story! Your choice counts! I'm going to keep this going until Friday evening. That means: CHOOSE SOON! :D

-WV-