Maybe You're Just A Little Bit Dappy • 28

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
2ND POV
1/10/18

   "Crying when everybody's asleep so no one sees or hears you."
–Anonymous

A/N: Smooches.

   "Is it really wise for Shockwave to spawn an army of beasts here, in this laboratory, or in any part of this warship?" Starscream ranted, "I mean, not even the lone beast we had was compact enough to stroll these corridors without tearing them asunder." He turned around and smirked at Shockwave, "Which reminds me, I am so very sorry for your loss."

   "He wasn't talking about on the ship, you brain module-less mech!" You scoffed, arms crossed and optic rolling. Megatron quietly watched the scene play out before him. The little scuffles between the three of you were quite amusing to him.

   "I was referring to my offsite laboratory," The engineer corrected his fellow lieutenant, "which we have erected expressly for the cloning procedures." Starscream groaned and sneered at both you and the cyclops.

   "Oh, you think of everything, don't you," he said sarcastically. A tremor shook through the base, accompanied by a loud rumbling sound, and the first thought that sprung to your mind was an attack.

   "We are under attack!" The male seeker shouted, speaking your thoughts. "Autobots?"

   "Illogical." Shockwave walked over to one of the computers and began investigating. "Though there appears to be an enormous mass upon the upper hull." The upper hull is just where you went, along with your master and the two lieutenants. Walking through the door that opened before you revealed, it was in fact, the Predacon. The beast approached you and the group.

"How did it find us?" You asked in astonishment. Your wings fluttered and reflected your emotions.

"Predacons poses precise homing instincts," was the scientist's blunt reply.

"And astonishing resilience," Megatron added. He looked at Starscream, "Starscream, assume command of my beast." The seeker's optics widened and he glanced back at the creature before watching his master leave.

"Me, master? I-I mean, I wouldn't dream of seizing such an honor from the creator!" He stated nervously. Shockwave passed the two of you, following the warmonger through the door.

"Military command of the Predacon is most logical, since my services are required elsewhere," the cyclops explained. The two disappeared through the doorway seconds later. Starscream put his hands on the door and wished they'd taken him with them.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't die," You told the mech while sarcastically patting him on the helm. He slapped off your servo. The shadow of the Predacon grew bigger on the wall, and as you turned around, Starscream-er, he screamed. Like a cycle-old sparkling.

This would be interesting.

"You miserable beast! I am your commander, and I order you to crawl into your kennel now!" The SIC shouted out of frustration at the Predacon. The creature growled and looked away, leaving Starscream to vent his anger. "I said go already!" He hit it with a short metal rod that shot out electricity.

"Starscream, what are you doing?!" You demanded angrily, though you were seconds too late. The beast roared in his face and shot fire from its intake, and Starscream ducked to avoid being singed completely. Instead, the blast only heated up the red piece on the seeker's helm, which he freaked out while trying to cool it down.