Chapter 62

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up and noticed Eleanor was sound asleep next to me, we must have fallen asleep when we were watching the movie.

I got off the bed and walked to Gemmas room, she was asleep with Jake next to her I smiled and closed the door shut. I check in Mileena and she was also sound asleep.

"Hey Maria" I greeted her as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning mija"Maria replies.

"Want some Ice tea, I just made some" She asks, I nod.

"Yes please" I sit down on the stool.

"Morning Gab" Jake sits down next to me.

"Morning Jake, would you like coffee?" Maria asks him.

"It's okay, I'll get my own thank you though " Jake gets up and gets his own coffee, he's so polite.

"I have to go pick up my son if that's okay?" Maria asks.

"Go ahead Maria, you can leave whenever you want, you can take the rest of the day off and get a spa treatment and get your hair done" I linked my arm with hers and walk her to the door.

"Always trying to get rid of me" Maria chuckles.

"No, you just work a lot" I tell her, she hugs me and leaves.

"Your really nice to her" Jake says.

"We've known her since we were kids, she deserves to have breaks 24/7, I'm going to visit Kathy and Samantha, I'll talk to you later" I walked upstairs and changed into leggings, and a jacket, with my running shoes.

I grabbed my phone and headed out to Dad's house.

I knocked on the door, to reveal Destiny.

"Hi bitch" I say as I walk past her and up the stairs, Kathy's in Samantha's nursery.

"Hey Kathy" I hug her.

"Hey Gab" She replied with a smile.

"How's my baby sister doing" I tickle Sammi as she was in her crib.

"She's starting to crawl" Kathy said, she cleans the baby room, and I sit down on the chair and carry Sammi.

"So has my dad been mad lately?" I ask her as I sat my sister on my lap.

"Yeah, every time Destiny does something he yells at her or when someone calls him" She shrugs her shoulders.

"She has her baby teeth" I gasp as Sammi smiles and reveals her two bottom baby teeth.

"She cries when they hurt, she even bit your father the other day which made us laugh" Kathy smiles.

"She's getting so big" I kissed Sammi, and laid her down in bed as she rubbed her eyes.

"How are you and the twins?" She asks, as we leave the nursery.

"Good, they kick all the time though, they hardly let me sleep" I tell her, she laughs.

"I hated that, but also loves feeling them kick" She smiles.

"Dad knows your here and wants to talk to you" Destiny snaps Kathy walks away with Samantha and I walk into my dad's office.

"Sit down" He said quietly.

"No thanks, I rather not" I tell him, he nods.

"This is for you" He hands me a stack of papers.

"Really, your gonna sue your own daughter for not giving you the company how nice dad real nice" I tell him.

"I should own it, I'm you father why can't I have it?" He asks, he stands up.