Chapter 19

Gabby's Pov.

Same day as the meeting.

I woke up at 4:35 I turned around and look at Harry he was asleep. I carefully tried to get out of his arms I grabbed the key to my moms room, and walked out of mine.

I see Michael walking around downstairs.

"Hey Michael I need your help" I told him and he walked up the stairs.

"Sure, what's up?" he asked. I unlocked my moms door and went into the closet.

"Can you reach those boxes up their" I asked, pointing to the ones on the top shelf I saw earlier.

"Yeah sure" he said reaching them for me.

"I can't carry them, so can you please bring them to my room" I said as we walked out of the room.

"Here you go"he said as he sat them down on the couch I have in my closet.

"Thanks Michael" I thanked him. And he left my room.

Roxy barked, she probably needs to pee.

"Come on" I picked her up and carried her downstairs. I see all the boys and girls in the living room, well not Harry he's asleep, and not 5SOS.

"Hey Gabby how are you feeling" Louis asked, as I was walking towards the back door.

"I'm fine" I replied.

"Listen Gabby I am so so sorry that your mom took the bul-" Mileena was talking but I cut her off.

"Its okay she saved your life she was always a life saver" I said walking to the backyard. Damn it's cold.

"Are you done Roxy? let's go check on 5SOS" I walked over to the guest house, and I see them blasting music and dancing.

"Having fun already are we?" I asked and Ashton looked embarrassed.

"Sorry" Calum said turning off the music.

"No it's fine you boys have fun dinner will be ready at 7:00, so you guys can just order pizza for now" I told them.

"Okay thanks, oh and Gabby we're sorry about your mom we got you these" Luke said giving me flowers.

I thanked them and left back to the main house.

"Who are those from" Zayn asked as I walked back into the house with Roxy.

"Um Luke and the boys gave them to me, the said sorry about my mom" I said putting the flowers in a case and taking it upstairs.

"Gabby, I am truly sorry" Mileena said again.

"Okay Mileena for the last time it's not your fault just move on from it I get that your sorry but my mom is a life saver she took the bullet, just let it go" I said walking away.

"Yeah see you soon mom bye" I see Harry on the phone when I walked into my room.

"Their you are you left me and I was cold" Harry said as he put his shirt on.

"Well, I had to take Roxy outside to do her business then I went to go check on Five seconds of summer and they gave me flowers" I said smelling them.

"That was nice now come and laying down with me please" Harry said laying on his stomach.

I went and laid down next to Harry, he rested his head on my chest, I played with his curls.

"You should start singing to the babies so the know your voice at an early month" I told him and he smiled.

"Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful,

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

Cause I never thought that love could be, isn't she lovely made from love" I love when Harry sings that song.

I was crying.

Harry whipped my tear away and he got on top of me and started kissing me.

"Lock the door" I winked at him and he jumped and ran to the door and quickly locked it, I laughed.

"I love you forever and always" he whispered as he was taking off my clothes.

"Forever and always" I whispered back.

________________________________

Sorry for this short chaper.

Sorry I wasn't going to give too much detail, but I think you know where the kissing lead to (;

Comment and vote!!!!!!(: