Chapter 71

Gabby's Pov.

When Louis was about to show me the surprise everyone gasped I held on to Sylvia tightly.

"That was not the surprise" Louis says backing away, and went to Eleanor.

"Ladies and Gentleman, nothing to see here go back and Gabby will open her gifts shortly" Mike tells them.

"You have no right to be here!" I spat as Tracy chuckles.

"Oh I do, you see that's my daughter and she's still in my custody so hand her over" Tracy grabs Sylvia's arm and yanks her.

"You aren't even a good mom to her, why would she want a crazy bitch like you!" I yell, I grabbed Tracys arm.

"Your just like your mother, always right" She states eyeing my stomach, I let go of her arm and grabbed Sylvia and Eleanor took her back to the shower.

"I have one question, were you proud of yourself for killing your own sister?

You ran if you didn't run you wouldn't be in so much trouble with the police!" I said, she looks at me, Harry an Louis.

"It was meant for Mileena not your mom, by the way how is Mileena doing?" She smirks.

"She's in Colorado why do you care more for Mileena than Sylvia, being a whore and having sex with a different guy!" I snort, Harry grabs my arm telling me to stop.

"Sylvia is a mistake just let me have her worthless self!" She shot back, I went up and straight up slapped her.

"Your daughter is not worthless, she's the best little girl in the world, she's talented she can draw, your other baby daddy's mom died, I met Sylvia and I got to know her unlike you, you and your boyfriend or rwhatever he is, abused her, for what? why! she did nothing but tried to be loved by her parents!" I yell, I see that the cops arrived, Harry pulls me back.

"Babe that's enough" He said, I remove my arm from his grip.

"She wanted a real mom and dad! Louis and Eleanor can give her everything she didn't get from you, I hope you rot in hell, for killing my mom, your own sister and for abusing your own kid" I tried not to cry.

"Tracy Martinez, your under arrest for the murder of Isabelle Martinez, and abuse of Sylvia Parks, anything you say or do will be against you in the court of law" The police take her, she stares at me with tears coming down her face as she looks at me and Sylvia, who is staring at me.

"You don't want me?" She cries, I look at Harry and sigh.

"Come, let's go take a small walk?" I extend my hand out and she takes it.

"I'm sorry you saw your mom" I apologize, she sighs.

"It's not that I don't want you Louis and Eleanor want to have a baby but it's not the right time for either of them Louis really likes you, you guys are both funny and weird, hey! you guys even have the same birthday" I said making her crack a smile.

"Louis and Eleanor want to adopt me?" She asks, I nod.

"You'll live like right next door to me, you can always come over anytime, I'll still be here for you no matter what" I said, I hug her and kissed her head.

"Promise?"

"I promise, hey we can be like sister, I want a little sister I can talk to besides Samantha who doesn't talk" I giggled.

We went back to the baby shower, Sylvia walked over to Louis and El, I looked at El and smiled at her, she mouthed 'Thanks you'.

"Was she upset?" Harry snakes his arm around my waist.