Chapter 64

Sylvia's Pov.

I finally met the boys and I was happy too but then everything went down hill.

My grandmother, she's gone, she took care of me that was like a mom to me.

Walking into the house seeing her on the floor broke my heart, all I could think of was I'm alone, I have no one.

After I had said goodbye to the boys, I sat down in my seat and hugged the big panda tightly and cried.

I held into my grandmothers necklace I have hanging on my neck.

A few hours later.

"Miss Sylvia we've arrived in London" The captain wakes me up.

I rub my eyes and nod at him.

I grabbed all my things and walked through the airport, I looked around to maybe see Gabby but I couldn't.

"Sylvia?" I turn around to see her, my idol, the girl who's told me that I would be alright.

I dropped my things an ran to her crying.

"Shh, it's okay baby girl"Gabby pulls me in her arms, her baby bump was in the way but she didn't mind to bring me in her arms.

"Let's go to my house okay, and we can eat as much junk food as we want and poor our heart out okay?" Gabby asks, I nod, a talk buff man grabs my things and Gabby tells me that her security guard.

"Is this your car" I ask softly, as I get into the passengers seat.

"Yeah are you hungry?" Gabby asks as she starts the car.

"Yeah, a little bit" I shrug my shoulders.

"That's a big panda"Gabby giggles, I smile.

"Yeah" I mumble, I lean back in the seat an look out the window.

Gabby's Pov.

I drove to my dad's house, I'm in his office right now talking to him.

"Dad! Please!" I yell.

"You don't even know the little girl"He says, I glare at him.

"She has no one! all I'm asking is get her a license for her to be able to live here in london" I beg him.

"Why? you have twin on the way how will you manage 3 kids" He asks, I roll my eyes.

"She's 13, she won't be hard dad, she idolizes me. She's grown to love the boys, please dad she has no one, if that were me would you have helped me or just let me go into an orphanage?"I snap at him.

He sighs before answering me. "When do you need her license?" He asks, I smile.

"By this weekend would be great thanks daddy, this means a lot" I go and hug him, wait what?

He agreed to help me? He hugged me back.

"I'm sorry for everything g that's happen sweetheart, Destiny will be fat away from us I promise"Dad whispers in my ear, I hug him tightly and mumbled a 'thank you'.

"I have to go, I'll see you soon dad" I left his office and out the front door.

I went home laid down and wanted morning to come so I can see Sylvia.

~Next morning at the airport~

Sylvia's jet just landed, I was in the airport looking for her, I see a girl carrying a big panda and I smile.

"Sylvia?" I said, she turns around and drops her things, she runs to me an hugs me while crying.

"Shh, it's okay baby girl"I pull her in my arms, my baby bump was in the way for her to hug me tightly but I didn't mind her hugging me.