Chapter 12

Liam's Pov.

I waited by the door for Gabbys signal.

I heard the honk and ran outside, Gabby got out of the car and opened the back door where Dani was.

"Liam get Dani out of the car and inside, careful " Gabby said. Once I seenDani she was all bruised up crying her eyes out, I quickly picked her up and took her inside.

"Oh my god Dani" Niall said walking over to me.

I carried her up to the spare room and laid her down in the floor cause she wanted too.

"I'm so cold I can't move Liam" she cried.

I was crying myself, I hate seeing Dani like this.

Gabby's Pov.

"Dani let's get you in the bath okay?" I said trying to pick her up but she cried.

"Liam put her on the bed" I add.

"Gabby she can't move she said it hurts" he said.

"This isn't good call the ambulance" I said.

"Gabby their already here, let them take Dani, Liam will go to the hospital, you need sleep" Harry said.

"No I can't leave Dani" I said sitting on the bed next to her.

"Gabby I'll be fine, you need to take care if yourself and the baby" Dani said trying to move her hand.

"I love you Dani you'll be fine" I said holding her hand carefully.

"Love you too Gab" she said as they carefully put her on the stretcher.

I walked out of the room and heard Mileena and Liam talking,

"I'm sorry mileena but I need to be their for Dani we can reschedule at date for tomorrow yeah, I'll see you later love" Liam said kissing her cheek and following the ambulance.

"Liam take my car" I said throwing my keys, he nodded.

"Don't worry Mileena, Liam likes you he's just friends with Dani and he still cares about her" Harry said wrapping his arms around my waist

"Thanks, I'm going to sleep night guys" she said.

"Gabby, Ryan left this letter for you he's brother picked him up and left" Maria said handing me the letter.

Dear Gabby,

I'm really sorry for everything I've put you through, I never meant to hurt you, I know you said you forgive me, but I don't forgive myself, nor will I ever forgive myself, I wish you and Harry the best I really do, I know you asked me who told me to get you from your beach house, it's was your Aunt Tracy, stay safe gabby, listen to Harry he's a really nice guy who can treat you better then I could, who can love you, I'm no longer living in London, I won't bother you anymore. you know my number just call me if you need anything, Gabby take care of yourself.

Love,Ryan

I whipped my tear and looked at Harry.

"That was a nice letter" he said laying down on the bed with me.

"I have a doctors appointment for me tomorrow" I said.

"Okay, Niall ordered pizza I'll go get you some" curly said leaving the room.

I got off my bed and was pacing back and forth wondering what aunt Tracy wanted from dad's safe.

"Got you pizza" he said.

"Thanks" I looked at him and back at the pizza.

"What are you not hungry" Harry chuckled.

"No it's not that I need to get a restraining order on my Aunt tracy, she made Ryan come get me at the beach house but there's something she wanted in my dad's house in LA, but what would it be" I asked.

"Gabby, eat the pizza then go to sleep and ask your dad tomorrow when they come home with Samantha" Harry said sitting next to me with the table I have in my room.

_____________________________

Please comment and vote, is the book getting good?

Love you guys, thank you so much for reading my books!!!!!(: