Chapter 42

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up to a beeping noise I was in the hospital. I looked around and saw Harry was asleep next to me in a chair.

"He stayed here all night" The doctor said as he walked into the room, I smiled as I looked at Harry asleep.

"We finished the test you have a flue that's what caused you to throw up blood it's normal for pregnant women when their pregnant and have the flue it causes you to throw up blood" He explained.

"Are the babies okay?" I asked worried.

"Yes they are good and healthy you just need to rest take lost of rest, eat more fruits you have a 106 fever right now so we won't release you until your fever goes down more" He added, I nodded, he left the room and I sat up from the bed.

I don't have my phone so i grabbed Harry's.

"Gabby, we were all here in the waiting room" Louis said walking into the room, denying my phone call, i giggled.

"You guys all stayed over night?" I asked, he shook his head.

"No, just me I told everyone else to go the looked tired" He said, he walked over to Harry and covered him with a blanket.

"Do you want anything babe?" He asked.

"Oh my god, yes! I'm starving can you get me some watermelon please" I told him, he laughed and nodded.

"Just watermelon?" He kissed my forehead.

"And Oreos please" I said giggled, he smiled and left the room.

I'm glad to have louis in my life he's like one of my brother, I an talk to him about anything.

"Babe wake up" I sat up and put my legs in the side of the bed so I an reach Harry an have him wake up.

He fluttered his eyes opened and smiled.

"Morning Princess" He said in his morning raspy voice, that I love.

"Morning" I replied with a smile.

"You feeling better?" He asked taking my hand.

"Doctor said I have a 106 fever so I might stay over night" I told Harry and Louis came in with my fruits.

"They had watermelon and apple, so I got both along with Oreos and milk" Louis said bring the food to the table that hangs above my stomach, I put my feet back on the bed and Harry took off the blanket cause I was hot.

"Thanks Lou" I replied grabbing a fork and opening the box of fruits.

"You stayed Lou?" Harry asked getting up to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Yeah, well I stayed to talk to dani and I fell asleep" He told Harry.

Wait Dani! Dani's here!

"Dani's here?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.

"Yeah she came in last night when you were asleep" Harry said walking back over to me.

"I wanna see Dani" I pouted.

"You'll see her later if you get out tonight and the fever goes down, cause your hot" Harry said as he put his Han on my forehead.

"I am hot" I smirked an the boys chuckled.

"That's not what I meant but yes you are, your a hot mommy" He looked at my eyes then down to my lip, Harry's eyes flickered back and forth.

"I'm gonna go before you guys get it on while I'm here, feel better Gab I'll see you guys later" Louis hugged me and left.