Chapter 11

Gabby's Pov.

"Turn left" he said.

"Is that the house" I said pointing to the cabin looking house.

"Yeah let's go" We both unbuckled our seatbelt.

"Wait Ryan what ever Jason does please don't let him touch me or hurt me please" I said.

"I won't let him touch you or hurt you and the baby, I owe you" he said which made me smile.

We knocked on the door and no answer.

"Are you sure their here" I asked.

"Yeah he's always her-" Ryan was cut off by a loud scream.

"AHHH" It sounded like Dani

"Ryan kick the door open" I said I back up and covered my self as he kicked the door open.

"DANI" I yelled.

"Shush he's going to hear you" Ryan said walking in front of me, down toward the basement. I quickly turned on my tracker on from my phone and shoved it in my back pocket.

"Jason back away from Dani" Ryan said opening the door.

I see Dani crawled up into a ball with her shirt cut open.

I ran to her.

"You touch her, I'll kill you Gabby" Jason said pointing the gun at me.

"Jason put it down, it's not worth it" I said and he looked at Ryan.

"You told her where I was" Jason said pointing the gun to Ryan.

"Jason stop just put the gun down" Ryan said walking forward.

"Dani I'm going to get you out okay" I whispered and she nodded.

I slowly walked out of the basement room and ran up to the kitchen to get the house phone.

I dailed 911

"What's the emergency" the lady asked.

"There's a guy with a gun he's inside the house by himself but he's walking around the house with it, the address is 3562 blue Street "

"The police are on their way" She said hanging up I threw the phone on the floor and stepped on it so it broke.

I walked back down to the basement and Jason still had the gun.

"Don't move" he told me and he kicked Dani.

Ryan pushed him, and I ran to Dani.

"Dani please I need you to get up" I said as she put an arm around my neck.

She walked up the stairs and I took her out to my car.

"Dani I'll be right back okay" I saidshe nodded, I was running back inside.

"Ryan lets go" I said and he ran.

"Run" he said.

I heard gun shots and Jason tried aiming at us but missed.

"Are you hurt Gabby" he asked.

"No" I said driving off fast, I slowed down when I heard the sirens.

"You called the cops" He asked I nodded.

"I had to Ryan I'm so sorry" I said looking back and seeing 6 cop cars.

"It's fine what he did to Dani was terrible I went to rehab for what I did to you. I am really sorry Gabby" he said.

"Dani are you okay?" I asked, but she was just laying on the couch crying .

"Ryan go back there and put this towel on her cut and press on it" I said and he jumped to the back.

I dailed Harry's number.

"Finally you called me bac-" I cut him off.

"Would you shut up an listen to me" I said.

"Put me on speaker now" I told harry.

"Speaker is on Gab" he said.

"Louis get the FirstAid Kit and take it to the spare room. Sally get some pjs and put them in the spare room also. Niall get ibuprofen and water and take it to the room. Harry I need you to get the bath on and Liam beware when I honk I need you to come outside, got it?" I asked.

"Yes" the said in a unison.

"Be there in 5 minutes" I said hanging up. With the speed in going I'll be there quick.

I arrived at the house and honked 3 times, Liam comes out running.

I got out of the car.

"Liam get Dani out of the car and inside, careful " I said and he gasped on how Dani was all bruised up, he picked her up and went inside.

"Ryan are you okay?"I asked he was holding his side.

"Oh my god Ryan your bleeding" I said.

"It's fine it doesn't hurt" he said but when I touched it he yelled a little in pain.

"Gabby are you okay you scared me" Harry said running out of the house hugging me.

"What is he doing here" Harry said about to hit him I think.

"Stop Harry help me get him inside now" I said Ryan put on arm around my shoulder and the other on Harry.

"Ow that hurt" Ryan said as Harry just
sat him on the stairs kinda throwing him.

"Really, Maria!" I told Harry.

"What is he doing here" She said looking at Ryan.

"God damn it, I get it you guys hate Ryan just help me before he dies in my house damn it" I said.

"Ryan take off the shirt" I tell him and Harry looked pissed.

"I'm going to take out the bullet okay? it's going to hurt" I said.

I dug into the hole where the bullet was.

"Ow shit" he said.

I took it out and it had blood all over it I got up and threw up.

"Gabby you okay" Harry asked.

"The smell" I said about to throw up again.

Harry picked me up and took me to my room, Maria was going to stitch up Ryan.

Harry sat me down on the bathroom counter and he cleaned my hands.

"Please please don't ever leave like that gabby" Harry tells me I looked at him and a tear fell down from his eyes.

I whipped it and kissed him.

"I'm sorry "I said crying.

"Ahh" I heard a scream I jump off the counter and saw Eleanor on her knees crying when she saw Dani bruised up.

I walked over to Dani and held her, she was hugging my arm.

"This is all my fault, Dani I'm so sorry" I said crying.

I rocked her a little.

"I should have never introduced you to Jason, I'm so sorry he did this to you Dani this is all my fault" I said and all the boys were looking at me, the girls were crying.

"No it's not Gabby" she said, in a shaky voice.

Liam say down next to me and cried with me.

__________________________

I cried writing this:(

Please comment and vote!!(: