Chapter 50

Gabriella's Pov.

After we said goobye to Anne and I linked hands with Harry as we walked over to his Range Rover. He gently pushed me against the car gently and crashed his lips onto mine.

I smirked and decided to play with Harry, I looked around to make sure their wasn't any paparzzi's. I crashed my lips back onto Harry's and he moaned as I pulled him closer to me, his crotch was against my thigh. I turned us around so that Harry was against the car. I pecked his lips and ran to the drivers seat on the other side of the car, I got into the car and started giggling.

"That was very rude, your such a tease" Harry says as he opens the car door and gets into the passengers seat.

"I'm sorry" I told him while I put my hand on his thigh and he gave me a glare, I bursted out laughing.

"Babe stop" He whines.

I looked at him and he had his head leaning back.

" Where do you want to go eat?" I asked him, I changed the subject to make him stop being horny.

"Subway sounds nice and after stop by the bakery?"He asks.

"Sure, sounds good" I told him as I put the car in drive, and drove away from the church.

My phone started to ring, I couldn't find it in my purse.

"Babe can you find my phone and answer it for me please" I ask Harry, he goes through my purse and finds my phone.

"It's Alexa, I'll put it on speaker" He tells me.

"Hey Gabby im so glad you answered, listen, you were nominated for best dressed, and best young female singer" She tells me, Harry smiles at me proudly.

"For?" I asked.

"Brit awards, they also want you to sing a new song that hasn't been released"She adds.

"Whens the Brits awards?" I asked, Harry looked up from his phone and smiled, weirdo.

"Saturday, you'll be going with Harry and the boys" She tells me.

" I haven't even been recording and recorded any song, so the hell am I supposed to give them a new song for them to hear" I asked her, fusterated.

"You have a couple of days to work on it, I called Jimmy and told him you would be in the recording studio tomorrow" She says, I looked at Harry and groaned, I parked the car in front of Subway.

"We'll get it done Alexa,Gabby will call you tomorrow" Harry tells her as he hung up the phone.

I put my hands and head on the sterring wheel.

"Babe it's okay" Harry rubs my back.

" I wasn't supposed to be doing any work until after the 3 month after I give birth" I tell him, I sighed in fusteration.

"We'll work on the song together if I don't have any interviews tomorrow or meetings" He kisses my head and gets off the car. Harry soon comes out with the subway sandwiches.

"Ready, we can eat at a park near the bakery?" Harry suggests. I nodded and started to drive again.

10 Minutes later.

Harry helped me out the car as we arrived at a park.

"This is lovely" I told Harry, he took my hand and lead us to a table.

"It is, the river is beautiful at night" He tells me as he sits down next to me.

"I'm so done being stressed out" I tell Harry as I rested my head on my hands. I'm an emotional pregnant women, I feel like crying.