Chapter 72

Gabby's Pov.

I spent all night groaning in pain my back was hurting and the babies were kicking like crazy . Harry would help me sit up and he would rub my back.

For a while last night, they made sit on a chair and would rub my stomach.

It's 8:30 in the morning and I'm still not dilated enough to deliver the twins.

Harry is asleep on the chair next to me, Robin, Anne, Louis and El, are all asleep on recliners against the wall straight in front of me.

I called Dani, she's still here in London.

"Hey dani, did I wake you?" I asked, as she picked up the phone.

"No, what's up?"

"I'm in the hospital, my water broke last night" I tell her, I hear her squealing.

"Oh my god! no way, Auntie Dani will be their soon!"She hangs up from excitement.

I texted my dad and told him, he said he would be here soon as well, Ronnie and Jake are coming later.

"Hi Gabriella, how you feeling?" Diana asked.

"I'm okay, I'm still tired and a bit hungry"I tell her she nods.

"We are going to check how much dilated you are, can you wake up harry?"

"Babe, baby wake up" I grab his hand and he opens his eyes, his beautiful green eyes, he smiles at me.

"Morning love" He kisses my forehead.

"Their going to check how much I've dilated since the last one they checked" I tell him he nods.

I put my legs up on the bed, she checked down their in my area.

"You are 6 centimeters, last night you were about 4, so you've only changed two centimeters, we'll keep coming back to check on you until your at 10 centimeter" Diana said, she stands up and writes down on her clip board.

"Your brother is here gabby with breakfast" She adds before she leaves.

"Hey Jake" Harry greets.

"Hey I brought you guys breakfast, you guys all must be hungry" He says, I nod as I see him with McDonalds!

"You brought us food or only for Gemma" I tease, he blushes.

"What?" Harry asked, I look at Jake and he gives me a look that Harry doesn't know about him and Gemma, I rolled my eyes.

"Wake them up babe" I tell Harry, he stood up to wake them up.

'He doesn't know?' I mouthed to Jake he shakes his head and scratches the back of his neck.

'No, Gemma said not to tell him' He mouths back, I roll my eyes.

'Your dead meat' I tell him, he looks at Harry and then Jake leaves the room.

"What did you mean by only for Gemma?" Harry asked, as he sat back down next to me.

"Babe if I tell you this you can't get mad, Gemma and Jake are dating they have been for like two week I think maybe three" I held his hand and he stands up.

"Their what?!" He shouts.

"Harry listen, Jake didn't like the idea of us dating but he let us because he saw how happy I was with you because I love you, Gemma and Jake really like each other you really want to ruin Gem's happiness? Her ex boyfriend stop sending her letter from the army and she was heartbroken but Jake won't hurt your sister I promise" I said, Anne smiles at me.