Chapter 74

Harry's Pov.

I work up twice last night to change or feed the twins, gabby laughed at me when she heard me wake up.

I got up early and went to the gym, after the gym I went to look for Christmas trees.

I found the perfect one not small but not big. I carried it into the living at put it by the balcony door.

"I see you bought a tree already" Gabby soft morning voice comes out from the hall way.

"Yeah, I figured we could both decorate it, so we can go to target an all those stores to buy the lights and ornaments" I tell her.

"You want coffee, Jesus I can finally have coffee you want some babe?" She said walking into the kitchen.

"Yes please" I tell her.

"The kids are asleep?" I asked, she nods.

"They woke up about an hour ago, well Mason did he was hungry" She rubs her eyes and hands me my coffee.

"You doing great so far baby momma" I wrap my arms around her, her head is on my chest.

"You too baby daddy although you do need to change their diapers more oh we need to give them a bath I be right back" She rushes out the kitchen I laughed.

I love the ways she worried about them and how she want to get everything done for them. She's the best mom for my kids.

She has Bella who is fully awake , she has the little tub.

"Why are you bring that in here?" I ask grabbing it from her.

"Small babies get their baths in the sinks, the bath tub is too big babe duh" She rolls her eyes at me and I smack her bum, she turns around and glares at me.

"Go get me baby shampoo, a clean diaper, baby towel and a clean outfit"Gabby instructs.

"Here you go should I go get Mason?" I asked her, she waits a moment.

"Yeah, he might be asleep so just bring his bassinet to the living room, thanks baby" She kisses me and I deepen the kiss by pulling her closer to me and sliding my tongue in her mouth exploring every part, she pulls away and smiles and goes back to washing Bella.

"She's smells good" Gabby saids, I laugh.

"All babies smell good love, even my little man smells good" I tell her as I pick up Mason who's asleep.

"When he wakes up you take him a bath, I'm going to shower" She changes Bella and then puts her in her bassinet and leaves, I feel my phone vibrate.

From: Loubear

On our way over, be their in 10 minutes

To: Loubear

Okay

Gabby's Pov.

After I got out of the shower, I was looking in the mirror and noticed I had no stretch marks, I would always put baby oil on my stomach, I also can fit in my jeans now!!

I put some pajama pants on, smurfs

And a long sleeve.

When I was done blow drying my hair I brushed it out and walked to the living, Louis, Eleanor, and Sylvia were laughing with Harry.

"Gabby!" Sylvia runs over to me.

"Hey, sweetcheeks" I hug her back and sit on the floor in between Harry's legs.

The twins were on the floor on their blankets.

"I'm happy their December babies like me!" Louis said happily.