"I-I Can't"

Third POV:

Pain was all Sabine was feeling as she let a tear roll down her cheek, and land on a sleeping Ezra laying in her arms. He had been unconsions for a couple of hours now. She shifted and picked him up laying him down on the small prison cot in there cell. These four walls had been there home for a few weeks now. Still letting tears slowly crawl down her face she felt the 3 cuts on her cheek. Carefully Sabine let her fingers touch the freshly cut skin, wiping the left over blood with the small rag she made with pieces of her shirt. She also use the black cloth to bandage Ezras wounds the best she could. Sabine leaned against the wall and slid down onto the floor with a thud, and started going over how they got in this situation in the first place......

Sabine POV:

Me and Ezra were going under cover as imperials cadets to steal information about the factory on lothal when his Clarence codes were denied. Ezra was taken away in hand cuffs and i was taken for questioning because i was his assigned partner. At first no one knew who i was but then right as i was about to be let go grand admiral Thrawn decided to join the party. "Ah miss wren. How nice of you and the boy to join us." "We didn't have much of a choice." "My apologies but i will give you a choice between a cell by your self or do you want to join the jedi?" Thrawn smirked. "I'll take my chances going with Ezra." "To bad i was hoping to be alone with the boy but a promise is a promise." I was then taken to a dark cell and thrown in. When my eyes finally adjusted to the dark i saw Ezra staring at me. "What do we do now?" "I don't know Ezra." "When they come back, we need to have a plan ready." "I know, I know for now lets just get some rest. Who knows the next time we might sleep." Weeks passed and nothing but dark walls and a tray that held food, was our home. The only outside communication was the occasional bucket head that would drop off our food. In fact we were lucky if the trooper didn't talk to us, because he love to flirt with me. Which i can't stand but not as much as Ezra hated it, in fact he sometimes even get a slap across the face because he would intervene. Both of us knew something big was coming our way ,because we hadn't been questioned yet . Until one day....
the door opened and Ezra protectively stood infront of me,it was kind of cute to see him do that. Black prison clothes were thrown in one for me and a set for him. "Put those on! Both of you." The Stormtrooper commended. After he left Ezra froze in place and turned around blushing. I just rolled my eyes and went to pick up the clothes, and started taking off my armor plates laying them in a pile.
"Hey Ezra? Hera normally unzips my suit but she isn't here, so could you?" I giggled and flashed a quick smile. "Umm i guess..." he blushed as he pulled the thin zipper down revealing my skin to the cold air. He backed away as he finished, and just stood there frozen in place. "Hello...lothal to Ezra!" "Huh?" "You could turn around you know." I demanded while holding up my black suit. "Oh right sorry." After i put on the simple black leggings and sleeveless shirt , i tapped Ezra on the shoulder to give him the ok and then turned around so he could do the same. Ten minutes later the bucket head and Thrawn. "Come on wren, your first." He ordered. For a bref moment i stood still not moving, until the trooper pointed his blaster at Ezras head did i get up and walked over to Thrawn. Then nodded to Ezra , giving him a look of I'll be fine.

Third POV:

What felt like hours went by and Ezra hadn't heard a sound,  which is what worried him. If they were torturing Sabine he would hear her screams. Even though it would be horrible to hear them , he would at least know she was alive for now. His thoughts were interrupted when two troopers came in and put him in force block binders. Making Ezra get up and walk to a room where Sabine was in the corner behind Thrawn. His eyes searched her, only seeing a tear runing down her face and her hair looked like it had been pulled or messed up. He let his breath that he had been holding go, but the hairs on his neck stood up when he was cuffed to a wall with his back faceing Thrawn. He shuttered when he heard a crack of a whip. "Let me go! I won't do it." Sabine yelled.  "Leave us." Thrawn told the troopers who brought Ezra in. "Oh but you will miss wren. Becaues if you don't,the Jedi dies......"

~Part 2 coming soon~