Are you ok?

~Set sometime after Trials of the Darksaber~

Ezra's PVO:

We were on our way back to the base,after Sabine's break down.The whole ride back was silent, no one said a word. As soon as we got back to the base Sabine jumped off the speeder,and rushed past everyone to get to the ghost. I sighed and finished helping kanan and Rau unpack the supplies, when we finished i headed straight for Sabine's room. I knocked once nothing i knocked again still nothing. " Sabine it's me,can i please come in?" I asked. She didn't say anything,but the door hissed open. I walked in and closed the door behind me and saw Sabine standing in the corner painting. "Are you OK Sabine?"
"Fine." "You can't lie to a jedi, remeber?" "I am not lying, really I'm fine." She said with her voice quiet and cracking like she wanted to cry. "No your not bine, whats wrong?" She stoped painting and took a deep breath and whispered " I'm sorry." "Sorry for what?" "When i stormed off I yelled at you, all you wanted to do was make me feel better and i just got mad at you. I am so sorry Ezra." She said still facing the wall. "Sabine i could never be mad at you , i know that you were going threw something and that i should have let you have your space." She looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Thanks Ezra but how can i make it up to you?" "Well...." i said taking her hand and turing her around to face me. "Dance with me and pretend the world doesn't exist" I pleated. Sabine look at my hand i had held out to her, and said "ok" quietly. Slowly we started to rock back and forth in a square like a simple slow dance. I didn't know where to put my hands, well i did but i didn't want to make Sabine uncomfortable. Just then sabine's words interrupted my worried thoughts. " Ezra? You do know it's ok to put your hands on my hips right? We are just dancing thats not anything bad." She told me. As i moved my hands down she slowly moved faster giving me hints to spin her. So i did. We started laughing at our selves and picked up speed even more and were having a great time until we fell... Sabine landed on my chest. "oh my force sorry Ez i didn't mean-" was all she got out " It's ok don't worry , it was my fault anyway I'm sorry to ruin our fun." We stayed there on the ground until sabine got up and said "well i will see you later Ezra." And got up off of me. "Huh oh yeah later , what time is it?" Sabine checked the time and looked back at me "umm to late for you to go back to your room with out waking up zeb." "And you know how dangerous that can be if you wake him up." I thought about it for a little and sighed " yeah your right , i can just sleep in the common room it's ok." "No you are not , that is so uncomfortable. You can just stay here if you want. " I gulped knowing how weird and awkward this was going to be. "I will be right back." Sabine said while grabbing clothes from a drawer and heading to the refresher. A few minutes later she came back wearing a purple sweatshirt and black shorts. Then i took off my pants and jacket off but left my shirt and boxers on. Sabine crawled in her bed,and motioned for me to join her. " Good night Ezra" she said while she kissed my cheek "Thank you for making me feel better and for the dance" she whispered while turning to the wall. I froze feeling her soft lips on my cheek , it was like she put me under a spell or something. Shortly after that i heard her breathing reach a steady rhythm, i turnd to face her back and slowly and softly started to trace "i love you" over and over on her back. I did this until i got sleepy, i fliped onto my back to go to sleep. When i finally got comfortable Sabine turn to me and put her arms around me. I stiffened at her touch, " I love you too Ez" She told me in my ear. I pulled back in shock and looked deep at her , "what did you say?" "I love you too"She repeated "really?" "Yes silly" she giggled a little. "But how did you know, you were asleep?" "That doesn't matter , all that matters is that we love eacher." "But.." "but nothing just stop talking and come here." I smiled at her and we slowly leaned in until our lips touched. I couldn't belive it i was kissing Sabine! When we separated she smiled at me and told me she loves me and told me to get some rest.
When her lips touched mine i knew i was home forever and would never be alone again.