"make me!"

Third POV:

On a hill in lothal layed a ship called the starbird, in that ship lived a young couple who had just finished eating dinner. "Ez do you mind bringing me the rest of the dishes?" Sabine said who was washing the pots and pans Ezra used to cook as it was his turn. "Sure." Ezra said grabbing the plates off the table and handed them to his wife. Ezra sighed while looking at his lovely wife washing the dishes, watching her sopy hands carefully putting the pots down on the drying mat. "Hey bine?" "Hmmm?" "Do you want to....maybe go see what fun we can have in the bedroom?" He said sort of mumbling. "Oh Ez i would love to but i have to get some paperwork ready for my mom. I have to make sure it's done by the time we visit next week." She complained. "Awww come on bine we won't take to long." Ezra argued. "Sorry but no can do." He was not that easy to give up and Sabine knew he wasn't. She prepared her self for whatever he was going to try.  Moment's later she heard Ezra get up then she felt his hands on her waist and his lips on her cheek. "Ezra stop i told you i am to busy right now." He didn't speak a word only, slowly kissed her neck and cheek."bine...." Ezra whispered in her ear. Sabine wanted so bad to mess with him back but her stubborn side told her different.  She gripped the side of the sink and bit her lip not wanting to give into him. Remembering she was washing the dishes an idea poped in her head.  She quickly slaped soap on Ezra's face and shoulder. "Hey!" She broke out laughing.  "Why did you do that!" "Because i said no Ez." He was trying to hide his smile but failed miserably. Ezra glared at his wife then picked up some soap from the sink and fired back putting soap all over her shirt. This continued to go back and forth until a war broke out between the two. After what like seemed centuries the soapy bubbles that had filled the sink had been spread all over the kitchen floor,walls and both rebels. "Clean this up please." "What why me? You started it." "I know i did but i have work to get to, so please clean it up." "Make me." He smirked.  "I swear to the force."  They stood there glaring at each other for a while before ,as if on cue they both made there way over to the clean kitchen table.  Not a word was said as Ezra pulled off Sabine's shirt. Again only making eye contact Sabine made sure Ezra knew she was in control by pulling his shrit off too. She pushed him down on the table and got on top of him. Sabine made her trail of kisses starting at Ezra's lips to his lower chest area. He kept his mouth shut not letting a single noise leave his mouth as Sabine did her job. Soon After they went back to kissing even sliping in there tonges once in a while. Ezra trailed his hands up to un do Sabine's bra when she hit his hand away and got up off the table. "What?" He questioned "when you finish cleaning the kitchen come and find me." She said with a seductive tone.  "Your kidding right?" "I never kid around Ezzy." Ezra watched as she walked away hips swaying side-to-side. Then his eyes widened when she was no longer in view because, he saw the mess the two had made. His head hung low as he went to get the mop. But don't worry about little Ezra he will get his reward.

Another one done i know its short and kind of sucked and it took longer than normal do to update but i have somethings going on right now so bare with me it will take longer. Anyway i wasn't really happy with this one but oh well you've waited long enough. Seriously though you have no idea how many times i rewrote this and i am still not happy with it.Oh well 😕
Bye