Why does it have to be garbage?

Idea goes to northernlion196...

Sabine's PVO:
It was suppose to be a simple mission, get the date chip from the generals star destroyer.But like always some how we end up blowing, our cover or they find out we are rebels. So me and Ezra were dressed up as bucket heads running away from the cross fire. Ezra had his lightsaber out blocking shots as we ran,and i had my blasters out occasionally firing back. "chopper find us an exit!" i yelled at the droid that was waiting in the main hanger. Ezra and me kept running ,until we ran into a dead end hallway. There we were trapped by guns pointing plus firing at us, i was just about out of ideas when i saw a small door at the bottom of the wall. "Ezra we have to go down this door." "But we don't know where it leads to!" "where ever it goes is better than this!" He thought about it for a little, while i looked for my last detonator. "I don't know about this." he said. I threw the now active detonator at the group of troopers and yelled "Times up!" before Ezra could react i pushed him down the small door and jumped in after him. we fell about 15 feet before hitting a water like substance and getting a smell like garbage. "ouch a warning next time you do that would be nice." " sorry Ez but you were taking to long to think." "where are we anyway?' he asked while taking off what was left of the storm trooper armor. After doing the same leaving me in my normal colorful armor i told him..."we are in the garbage chute."  I started looking around for a way out but couldn't see one. "Great now  how are we going to get-ahhhh" i felt the water we were standing on move quickly, i got my blaster out and yelled. "Ezra? this isn't funny if you are joking i am going to kill you!" The water kept moving below me but i couldn't see or feel anything. "Ezra?" i yelled again hoping for answer. It was now silent in the small room, but suddenly Ezra came popping up out of no where gasping and yelling for help. i ran over to him and pulled him out from the water,he was shaking and gasping for air. "Are you ok?" he just looked at me with horror and nodded his head yes. "Chopper we are in the garbage chute on level A open the maintenance door, and meet us at the phantom 2." I looked back at Ezra and wondered what happened down there, but i wouldn't ask till later right now we need to get out of here. Just then the door opened "can you walk?" i asked , a quiet "yeah" was all i got. We ran as fast as we could back to the phantom 2 wanting to avoid another run in with troopers. once back in the ship we took off , again i looked at Ezra who was sitting in the copilots seat. And notice he was bleeding. "Ezra your bleeding" i said and carefully pointed to the red spot on his shirt. "w-what oh ok i will be right back." he said walking to the back and getting the first aid kit. when he sat down i told chopper to watch the ship and went to help Ezra. I got to where he was and saw him struggling to take off his shirt. I giggled a little and walked over to help him. "Here let me." he nodded in respond and let me take his shirt off. I slowly and carefully pulled up the bloody cloth up over his head and arms. I set it in the sink and grabbed the white towel out of the kit ,and pressed it against the wound. As i pressed harder on it Ezra grabbed my hand causing me to look up at him, not realizing how close my face was to his, And asked what was wrong. "Why are you helping me?" he asked"It was my flaut you were down there in the first place and i care about you more than you think." Ezra looked shocked as those words left my mouth. "Thank you" he said softy. "Why? For what?" At this point he was still holding my hand, now griping it tight."For caring about me, and for looking out for me." "Oh Ez thats our job as family we look out and care for eachother." "Sabine i.....love....you" I droped the towel on the floor and Ezra let go of my hand. I couldn't make my mouth work. "I understand if you don't feel the same way." He said with his voice low and almost depressed. I looked at him and just leaned to him and kissed him on the lips. After about 2 mins we separated for air. "Sorry i couldn't get my words to come out so i kissed you." I told a frozen Ezra,i picked up the towel off the floor and pressed it back on his chest. I put my other hand behind his neck and he pressed his forehead against mine. "That was great sabine , i love you so much." "I love you too Ez but please be careful next time." He smiled and nodded his head, after i finished we sat down in the back of the phantom. I leaned my head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek ,he lightly blushed at my touch. Soon after we were both alseep in eachothers arms.  For together we protect and fight for what we love.  

Done hope you like please feel free to comment.😊
Bye!!