mistletoe?

Ezra's PVO:

It was the morning before Christmas and everyone was still asleep on the ghost. Except for me i was getting ready for a plan that was guaranteed to get me a kiss from a certain Mandalorian. I have been planning this for about a month now,and i think i am finally ready. So this is how it should go. I call sabine into the common room already having the mistletoe headband i made on. when she comes in she,will probably be asking me what i want and when she does that. I will swoop in,and pull her close while kissing her on the lips. Doing all of this so fast that she won't have time to push me away, and don't worry i am not forcing her to kiss me because i can sense her feelings. So i know she wants to kiss me as much as i want to kiss her. Almost time for everyone else to get up, now to wait.

A few moments later....

Ok so now Hera and kanan were up and so was Sabine but she was still getting ready. While i waited for everyone else i put on a orange sweater and got the headband ready. I had to tell Hera what i was doing,and although she didn't agree with the plan she didn't stop me. "Hey Sabine, could you come here a minute." I yelled to her room. At that same moment Zeb had to walk in. "Really mistletoe? Thats your big idea that you have been planing for like a month? You really think she is going to kiss you and not slap you?" He spoke. I looked down and started to think about it and he was right why would this plan ever work? As i was  about to take down the mistletoe Sabine walked in. She was beautiful, wearing a sweater that perfectly matched her amazing hair. "What did you need ezra?" She said looking up at me smiling. "Umm.....I....um" was all i could get out before Zeb's loud laughing interrupted us. Me and Sabine turned to look at him,i gave him a glare to tell him to shut up. "What's so funny Zeb?" Sabine asked "What's funny is that Ezra here was trying to get a kiss out of you by using mistletoe ha!" He answered her. She turned to me and looked deep into my eyes, with an awkward chuckle i pointed to the mistletoe above our heads. She smirked and said...
"So thats your game Bridger?" I slowly   nodded my head and prepared for a slap. "Well your lucky i loved to play." She whispered before kissing me! Sabine's hands landed around my neck and mine moved to her waste hugging her. She pulled away and placed,a hand on my cheek rubbing it with her thumb. I turned and looked at Zeb who was frozen in shock at the counter. "That wasn't that funny Zeb." Sabine said as she pated his shoulder walking away back to her room. I bursted out laughing at what had just happend, running after Sabine i calmed down. She pulled me in her room by my collar,before i even got to her door. "I love you Bridger and merry Christmas." "I love you too bine and merry Christmas also."  She grabed the headband on my head and threw it on the ground. "Hey what if i need that again?" I groaned. "You won't be needing it anytime soon Ez." We smiled at each other one last time before i kissed my now girlfriend.
I don't know about you guys but i got what i wanted for Christmas.