Time to get up....Ez

Third PVO:

It was after a long mission the night before,and the two youngest members of the ghost crew were still sleeping. The two lovers were sleeping in Sabine's room , when her alarm went off waking her up. She groggily got up out of bed to turn it off, and looked at a still sleeping Ezra laying in there shared bed. She smiled and giggled a little then she walked to the common room, to say hello to everyone plus get a cup of water. Thinking that Ezra would be a few minutes behind her, she sat down to talk to Hera about yesterday's mission. But when she was done there was no Ezra in the common room, she began to worry. Sabine decided to go and cheak on him , when she got back to there room she was shocked to see Ezra still asleep! "Ezra it's time to get up now , you have slept in long enough." She told him. All Sabine got in response was a groggy "huh..."
"Ezra get up" she said once more with a louder voice. 'Nothing' she heard nothing. "What i am going to do?" Sabine thought to her self.

Sabine's PVO:

I was trying to get Ez up for like the 5th time, i had tried calling him, tickling him and even kissing him wouldn't do the trick! I was moment's away from giving up amd just letting him be when......i got a great idea that was sure to work it had to. "Ezzy please get up, for me." I pleaded "sorry bine but no can do." Was what he repiled with, Here was my chance to get him. "Fine suit your self i was going to take a shower and have you join me,but i guess i will just have to take it all by my self." I bit my bottom lip as i spoke. His eyes flung open and he sat up in the bed. "No, no! I'm up!"
I smirked and said " i knew that would work." "Awwww was that just to get me up, no actual ezbine shower?" Ezra said in a disappointed yet playfull tone. "Come here silly." I giggled and walked towards him and sat in his lap. He pulled me in close, slowly sliding his hands down to a little below my waist. While i moved my hands gently up to his neck and head. Our lips were inches apart when i pulled away and got off of him. " nope save it for the shower Ez." I said giggling and smiling walking away from him. "Not fair bine! Come back here and kiss me."he yelled after me. Once he caught up to me, he grabed me by my stomach and kissed my cheek. We both laughed at our selfes and got in the shower to start our day. Together we brighten our lives with laughter and love.

I know it's short but i will add a part two it where Ezra has to wake up sabine later if y'all want anyway hope you like and comment.😊
Bye!!