Surprise

A/N: I realized I published the draft rather than the intended chapter. Sorry it took me a while to notice. Sobrang pagod lang talaga ako para mapansin pa yun.

Re-published and renamed it so others would notice my mistake. You could skip the first half of the story if you've already read it but there's a latter part I missed to put in the last chapter I published earlier this day.

PS won't be publishing another chapter anytime soon.
-----

[ January 03, 2016 ]

Alyssa's beyond thankful that she found allies. With Jovee and Ara helping Alyssa, she had been given numerous of chances where she could be with Mika and enjoy this weekend with their friends.

On their second day, following the successful distraction so she could watch the sunset with Mika, she told Jovee about her plan on making breakfast for Mika which she knew would end up in a huge commotion to their friends. Jovee then suggested that she should prepare it for everyone instead and making a special platter for Mika so as to avoid the unwanted attention.

Of course, preparing breakfast for twelve people is too much for someone like her who barely had the skills in cooking. Jovee and Ara then helped her through it. Mika's special platter includes orange juice, bacon, eggs and pancakes. Lots and lots of pancakes.

Lunch came and like the first two plans she had, she told Jovee the other plans as well in which Jovee willingly helped her. Since yesterday's event was occupied with tons of picture being taken with the scenery of the sea as they had their lunch and was then followed by their yacht trip, which is everyone's favorite. Now everyone's hyped up as ever 'cause today they're going for a swim.

And swimming meant swimsuits. As much as Alyssa wanted to show off her body to Mika, the latter won't allow it for everyone to see and so does she. She made sure that even if Mika wears a swimsuit she has a huge shirt over it and well, she has polo and short shorts

"Aalis kayo, Ate Ly?" Riri asked as soon as she got to their cottage from a quick swim with Jessey.

Alyssa quickly shook her head. "Hindi bakit?"

"Kung hindi bakit pa din kayo nakaganyan?" Riri frowned at them who stood out the most as both Alyssa and Mika are still covered

"Baka daw mahamugan at makuha ng iba." Kim said in a snicker making everyone laugh.

"Ate Kimmy, hayaan mo na sila. Nakakahiya naman kasi sa abs natin." Bea said showing her own abs making everyone coo

"Bei, ang kaso hindi pa nga sila possessive na. Pa'no kung sila na?" Kim asked, making a point.

Ha! Kung alam mo lang Kimmy! Kami na at legal kami sa family namin. Hinihintay lang kami ng tyempo para sabihin sa inyo. Alyssa thought smirking.

"Anong ngini-ngiti mo dyan, Ly? Ikaw ha. Bastos iniisip mo no?" Kim said and Alyssa immediately looked at her girlfriend sitting beside her.

"Grabe ganyan ka pala mag-isip, Ly." Mika said and moved away from Alyssa making Alyssa frown. "Joke lang. Wag ka nang sumimangot." Mika added as she briefly pinched Alyssa's nose.

"Mga galawan talaga ni Ly. Kunwari nagtatampo para lambingin." Kim alleged shaking her head.

"Inaaway nyo na naman si Ly." Ara butt in and Kim looked at Ara with a wicked smile before she turned to Mika. "Wafs di ko gusto yang ganyang mga ngiti mo ah."

"Ye, sino mas may magandang abs? Si Ly or si Wafs?" Kim asked causing for Mika to choke on the water she's drinking.

"Kim!" Alyssa and Ara both called Kim in both shock and anger.